Main Menu Music

||Gallardo||

it's very simple m8, just as WD has described really.

make sure you name it exactly as the old file for ex. GR_Main_Theme.wav or kitmusic.wav

i may be wrong but you should be ok with this, correct me if im wrong anyone.

it's important that you convert the file into .wav (PC) or .aif (Mac)

/ingeloop

you will need a wave editor to add your new theme to the game. Copy the original GR_Main_Theme from GR .../sound/music folder, be sure to uncheck the "read only" box, then open one it in the wave editor, go "select all", then "cut", then open your new theme wave file, go "select all", then "copy", then close it, and paste it in the original file, then go "save", add to your mod.

nic

you will need a wave editor to add your new theme to the game. Copy the original GR_Main_Theme from GR .../sound/music folder, be sure to uncheck the "read only" box, then open one it in the wave editor, go "select all", then "cut", then open your new theme wave file, go "select all", then "copy", then close it, and paste it in the original file, then go "save", add to your mod.

nic

Dang Niccola, it worked! Thank you very much for your insightful answer :thumbsup:

you get this message when trying to open the file or save it ?

When I try and save the CHR's to the RSB, it comes up with 'Overwrite existing file?' I click yes, and then another box comes up saying '75

Path/File Access Error'

Well, considering the Skinner saves .rsb's to the .chr's, not the other way around....

you do not save chr's to rsb with the skinner.

i use it to replace certain rsb files and then save to the SAME chr name or another

chr name of my choice.

from what i know, the skinner helps you with rsb within the chr file without using

a hexeditor.

but i can't see what this has to do with main menu music :blink:

/ingeloop

are you sure the "read only" box of the .chr file is unchecked ?

nic

Damn I'm an idiot. I can't believe I never thought of that (This was before I knew about turning off read only, but still...)

lol, I know it's RSB's to CHR's. I got mixed up.

Edit: Yup. It worked. Thank you again Niccola

Edited by ||Gallardo||