mouse for 360?

mutley

I don't know if there's a mouse/keyboard adapter for the 360, but I doubt it. Even the one for the Xbox didn't work like a regular mouse from what I've heard, being limited in speed. The GR games want to keep everyone on a level playing field, so there aren't even sensitivity controls in the options.

GRAW SP game controls are so sluggish that the game is practically unplayable IMO. Like a PC without enough memory.

MP is a little better.

Edited by Raw Kryptonite

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if there's a mouse/keyboard adapter for the 360, but I doubt it. Even the one for the Xbox didn't work like a regular mouse from what I've heard, being limited in speed. The GR games want to keep everyone on a level playing field, so there aren't even sensitivity controls in the options.

GRAW SP game controls are so sluggish that the game is practically unplayable IMO. Like a PC without enough memory.

MP is a little better.

the multi player game needs joystick sensitivity it is too sluggish,maybe because the game is running at full capacity graphically

My understanding is that's for balance between players. GR isn't supposed to be a twitch/reflex shooter, so that keeps players on equal footing. I support that, although a LITTLE bit of sensitivity control would be nice--just a lot less than other games.

However, there is NO excuse for the horribly sluggish and frustratingly slow controls in the SP campaign. Played through barely using the scope in the SP since it was so disgustingly slow--as with other controls. Seems to be a half second delay any time you wanted to do something. That's the main thing that keeps me from playing the SP--it's aggravating as all hell.