GRAW2 ATC?

As GRAW2 has got a lot more peeps talking about matches and ladders, does anyone know if Foolish Entertainment are going to develop ATC for GRAW2? I'd check but their site is down and cannot find concrete evidence anywhere else.

I doubt they will.

However, you can add your own custom content to ATC - I have all the maps extracted from the bundles, so will take a look and see if I can get them integrated. :D

As GRAW2 has got a lot more peeps talking about matches and ladders, does anyone know if Foolish Entertainment are going to develop ATC for GRAW2? I'd check but their site is down and cannot find concrete evidence anywhere else.

I'm a big fan of the ATC series.

For those who don't know what it is, go to foolish entertainment's website (google it) and download the ATC for GRAW1. Its a multiplyer (more like multi user) shared map environment for drawing out strategies with team members in advance of actually playing a game's map. its a tacticians squad tool and its very useful indeed.

i even once converted another ATC ( i think it was r6:Lockdown's) into a SWAT4 ATC becuase foolish didnt make one for SWAT4. You just take any ATC you like that has most of the weapons in it that are in the game you wanna talk about, then place images and floor plans or overheard shots of the game you wanna review into the game's "custom images" section.

so even if they dont make one, you can make one yourself using the overheard images of each map that come with the game you wanna run it in.

Edited by Sleepdoc

1) Download and install the GRAW ATC Tool.

2) Download graw_atc.zip which contains all the updates for GRAW2.

3) Browse to:

program files\ubisoft\ATC for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\

4) Create a DATA subfolder

5) Extract the custom.xml to the DATA subfolder.

6) Extract the CUSTOM folder to the existing PICTURES subfolder.

Edited by Bota:16

3) Browse to:

Nice find BOTA. thank you.

I noticed that the only coop map included is the Timber map. do you know if anyone has the other files for the different COOP maps, ? like the night bridge or the quarry?

3) Browse to:

Cheers Bota

:thumbsup:

I'm a big fan of the ATC series.

For those who don't know what it is, go to foolish entertainment's website (google it) and download the ATC for GRAW1. Its a multiplyer (more like multi user) shared map environment for drawing out strategies with team members in advance of actually playing a game's map. its a tacticians squad tool and its very useful indeed.

i even once converted another ATC ( i think it was r6:Lockdown's) into a SWAT4 ATC becuase foolish didnt make one for SWAT4. You just take any ATC you like that has most of the weapons in it that are in the game you wanna talk about, then place images and floor plans or overheard shots of the game you wanna review into the game's "custom images" section.

so even if they dont make one, you can make one yourself using the overheard images of each map that come with the game you wanna run it in.

Agreed. ATC is a cool tool. Would be nice to see it around for this title too.

• 1 month later...

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS POSSILE TO EXTRACT THE MAP YOU MAKE IN ATC INTO THE GAME MAP FOR JUST YOUR TEAM????

Hmm interesting concept. You could, but it would be a mod... as i think you would have to unbundle the map.

ask over in the modding section, as they can help you better then me.