Squirrels Creek

Biro

I'm not updating any of the old screenshots, you have to imagine how it looks like till release. :yes:

The fog distance is pretty close to the old GR map as I used that one when setting it up. Problem is that the fog in old GR works a bit different then here, so you will see some silhouttes at certain places towards the sky. Doesn't affect gameplay though, so shouldn't be any problem.

Squirrels Creek is on hold at the moment. Gonna finish that one up when I get Castle out. Not really that much work to do there, but it's time consuming anyhow and I have a slight feeling people want to test castle as soon as possible.

Reply #200

Hope to see it out today so Lighty can finish up the TRR Pack. Everyone that is a hardcore GR fan will love this map and enjoy testing it. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a Sunday, September 16, 2007 release... :notworthy:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inferno' date='Sep 16 2007, 01:12 PM' post='495272']

Reply #200

Hope to see it out today so Lighty can finish up the TRR Pack. Everyone that is a hardcore GR fan will love this map and enjoy testing it. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a Sunday, September 16, 2007 release... :notworthy:

That's a negative. Still some work to do left, but I can say as much as the map is up and running with team deathmatch in GRAW now so it's getting pretty close to release.

Looking good, will this map also be a SP mission?..

:thumbsup:

Not on release. Will be up to community if somebody is interested in scripting a mission for it. I don't really feel for diving into that aswell, as I rather make a map or two more when I'm done with this.

• 4 weeks later...

Ye, I have been rebuilding all of the trees with more polys to make them look more realistic and that's about it. Have been buys with some other stuff the last few weeks now so can't say I have done alot on this little project.

• 1 month later...

Well, I kinda lost interest in GRAW2 as there's almost no people playing it online. The base MP content in it is also so small, so people got tired of it pretty fast I think, atleast I did. Multiplayer gaming is what I really enjoy, and as GRAW2 never took off here, my interest kind of faded away.

I really enjoyed doing the remake of castle day. The engine was great to work with when I started to figure things out and I learnt alot of it. You will prolly see a new map some time in the future from me, but it won't be for GRAW2.

Ah dang, if only UBI brought out the patch.... I'd be getting interest in GRAW2 again.... it's better than COD4, but lacks players and maps.....

I have to say this... how many maps do server actually play on COD 4? I haven't seen more then Graw2 in a rotation. (they usually skip shipement for example)

Now back on topic lol..

I was hoping to check this one out. sounds like wolf may be interersted in finishing it maybe ?