Squirrels Creek

Biro

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say 'mod', do you mean we have to put the files in the english folder? Or just download the maps and put them in the custom map folder?

we'll work out the best option for ppl when we pack it - but thats enuff about my stuff - dont want to hijack this thread. just asking biro if i can use his maps.

When you say 'mod', do you mean we have to put the files in the english folder? Or just download the maps and put them in the custom map folder?

This 2 maps together with deleyts tank map will prolly be released together so you can add them in the custom map folder. Not sure when deleyt is gonna whoop up that tank map though. Last thing I heard was that his sister had got the flue so he had to visit her and his girlfriend also forced him to clean his computer room, so I guess his busy for some days now... :ph34r::rofl:

@Lightspeed, as I said I basically don't wanna work 20hours days here and I'm not gonna release the maps half done. I rather work 100 hours extra on them to make them top notch. I guess a month from now and most of it should be done, but I can't guarantee it 100%. I hope you guys maybe can add in the gametypes and stuff and we can get some testing going on them with some guys here from gr.net or something. Would be good with a little testing, cause there will be bugs and trouble.

Biro, is the naming conventions for map making more precisely the ground plane still like "gg_map_land" like in the GRAW1 tutorial? fantastic work though mate :thumbsup:

The model inside 3d studio max needs to have the exact same name as the one you setup in the model.xml file for it. Can be whatever you want, sky is the limit! :thumbsup:

This 2 maps together with deleyts tank map will prolly be released together so you can add them in the custom map folder. Not sure when deleyt is gonna whoop up that tank map though. Last thing I heard was that his sister had got the flue so he had to visit her and his girlfriend also forced him to clean his computer room, so I guess his busy for some days now... :ph34r::rofl:

...and I haven't even begun about my hamster that won't run his ratrace anymore.....

Look at the view hit on this thread.. think people are excited to get some maps ... you bet.. take note as well GRIN.. map pack/expansion pack...

MODDERS KEEP WORKING HARD.. if I could I'd send you all a Guinness...

Wow someone is definitely excited :rofl: