How about the CPU usage?

How about the CPU usage? Is it like GRAW 1 100%?

As you can see from the image

Core 0 = GRAW1

Core 1 = GRAW2

Core 2 = other games

Core 3 = other games

The occupancy of the core for GRAW1 is 100% (as usual) but GRAW2 is around 40%

both run core affinity (which is single core occupancy on a multi core system) hope it helps

This is for DEDICATED MODE

server_occup_bda.jpg

p.s. What would be nice is a tutorial, like "Beaver" is asking for for the in & outs of setting up multi dedicated etc, instead of trial and error method which is in place at the moment. But Grin will speak soon.. ;)

both run core affinity (which is single core occupancy on a multi core system) hope it helps

Thanks Viiiper, this is very good news. Just one question was the server idle?

For the guys talking about uploading the full game, I could see if the game was 100% MP, like BF2 or CS:S, just keep in mind it's a one time deal.

Edited by Pulaski

CPU usage seems to be way better than graw1, I've had the TuG server running now for the last 10 hours with 20-30 players on it & the usage hasnt gone above 40% and the mem usage seems to be sitting at around 350-400mb.

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see from the image

Core 0 = GRAW1

Core 1 = GRAW2

Core 2 = other games

Core 3 = other games

This is for DEDICATED MODE

server_occup_bda.jpg

p.s. What would be nice is a tutorial, like "Beaver" is asking for for the in & outs of setting up multi dedicated etc, instead of trial and error method which is in place at the moment. But Grin will speak soon.. ;)

Hi!

I don't know where you got your info from, but I have check also opening up my GRAW 2, but I wasn't able to take a picture of my CPU usage, with the print screen button. But after opening up my game, my CPU usage was 100%. And I wasn't even playing just on the set-up screen. By closing down my game I gain back 98% of my CPU. So my question here is: Did I miss something? if so what?

Thank you!

Legionnaire Dan

viipers post is taken from there dedi server which has a quad core in it.

as you can see from the pic look at the difference in cores and thats only using the dedi files not your game files.

i think thats what he is trying to get across.

Edited by {B:P:R}Joker