Help me please

HELP ME PLEASE

:wacko: Ok I have a question...this is the first time I have ever set up or had anything to do with a dedi!! :wall:

Password for entering the server...how is this written

Which line dictates map being played 3 times on all modes? HH TDM Siege RSVA

<server_settings type="hh">

<match_length value="10"/> Is this time?

<match_points value="60"/>

<max_deaths value="5"/>

<max_players value="24"/>

<round_length value="10"/>Is this how many rounds...what are the options?

<spawn_time value="10"/>Is this the seconds before you respawn?

HELP ME PLEASE

<match_length value="10"/> Is this time? thats the overall time you will be playing each map

<match_points value="60"/>thats the amount of time in the smoke for each team that can goto a max of 255

<max_deaths value="5"/>

<round_length value="10"/>Is this how many rounds...what are the options?thats the time amount for each round so depending on what time you have the time aboce set to depends on how many rounds you get in.

<spawn_time value="10"/>Is this the seconds before you respawn?yes

HELP ME PLEASE

the easiest way to sort it out is too start up your graw 2 game go online multiplayer bit, then create server the at the top you will see a list of server options in a drop down bar set that to dedi. then put all your settings in you want thats when you have to put in the passwords as well.

the only way you can set it so that you have the map cycle you want is to add each map in seperatley you can have them in any order you want then.

then start the dedi up from there.

once that starts stop the dedi upload the dedi server xml file to the place where you are running your graw 2 from then and then tweak the settings for each mode as you want.

home that helps any issues then pm and ill give you our ts ip and i can talk you through it if you want.

<match_length value="10"/> Is this time? thats the overall time you will be playing each map

<match_points value="60"/>thats the amount of time in the smoke for each team that can goto a max of 255

<max_deaths value="5"/>

<round_length value="10"/>Is this how many rounds...what are the options?thats the time amount for each round so depending on what time you have the time aboce set to depends on how many rounds you get in.

<spawn_time value="10"/>Is this the seconds before you respawn?yes

HELP ME PLEASE

the easiest way to sort it out is too start up your graw 2 game go online multiplayer bit, then create server the at the top you will see a list of server options in a drop down bar set that to dedi. then put all your settings in you want thats when you have to put in the passwords as well.

the only way you can set it so that you have the map cycle you want is to add each map in seperatley you can have them in any order you want then.

then start the dedi up from there.

once that starts stop the dedi upload the dedi server xml file to the place where you are running your graw 2 from then and then tweak the settings for each mode as you want.

home that helps any issues then pm and ill give you our ts ip and i can talk you through it if you want.

:thumbsup::rofl: Thx Joker.....that helped!! I think I've got now. :D

HELP ME PLEASE

:wacko: Ok I have a question...this is the first time I have ever set up or had anything to do with a dedi!! :wall:

If you put match time on 25 minutes - you can play 4 rounds a map - you can't do an uneven amount of maps, so it's 2 rounds or 4

HELP ME PLEASE

If you put match time on 25 minutes - you can play 4 rounds a map - you can't do an uneven amount of maps, so it's 2 rounds or 4

Some modes, TDM & DM, should support uneven amount of rounds. RvsA, S and HH don't as it's not fair until both sides have played under the same circumstances.