Server: Restart match pink diamonds show

New server bug

If you do a restart match the pink diamonds of the enemy will show there location in spawn

Same as if you make a change and hit /reload.

Hopefully will be fixed Monday

Only fix is to shut server down, and start back up.

Clearly, this bug report was written for version 1.02. is it still present in 1.03? please confirm.

New server bug

If you do a restart match the pink diamonds of the enemy will show there location in spawn

Same as if you make a change and hit /reload.

Hopefully will be fixed Monday

Only fix is to shut server down, and start back up.

Clearly, this bug report was written for version 1.02. is it still present in 1.03? please confirm.

Which game modes does this happen in? All or just a few. They are scirpted differently and use different systems behind the scene so it would be good to know if it's all of them or just a few. I'm guessing TDM will have this problem...

we played a match with the french connection. after the match they asked us to play on but with unlimited respawns.

we changed the respawns and restarted the server, after that we got the red diamonds. (map was lagoon)

Map doesn't matter as they determine no settings or features. Game modes does. So what mode?

we played a match with the french connection. after the match they asked us to play on but with unlimited respawns.

we changed the respawns and restarted the server, after that we got the red diamonds. (map was lagoon)

Map doesn't matter as they determine no settings or features. Game modes does. So what mode?

Always happens in TDM. Has been an issue since the beta.

Always happens in TDM. Has been an issue since the beta.

Yep TDM

When we have another TDM match I will have a look at it again, but most matches for us are HH at the moment.

Which game modes does this happen in? All or just a few. They are scirpted differently and use different systems behind the scene so it would be good to know if it's all of them or just a few. I'm guessing TDM will have this problem...

TDM for sure. saw it at Clone's server. It was on 1.03. Sorry for the late reply as it got lost in the forum and i had forgotten. Clone may be able to elaborate more on this. Botax told me if you do a /restart a 2nd time, it undos the diamonds.

When playing TDM in a match situation ..no respawns ..the diamonds will show up if the enemy go into our spawn and vise versa, this shouldnt be the case in a match situation as it gives away their position.
This is a design feature of the game to reduce the much-complained-about spawn camping/raping.