Some things that need to be done

Here's a list of some things that I feel need to be taken care of. (or at least looked at)

1: A new anti-cheat system. Any anti-cheat system that updates ONLY when a new patch is launched isn't gonna be good in practice. What we need is a system that'll detect new cheats and add them to its list on a daily (or bi-daily) basis. Kinda like VAC if you need a comparision.

2: When you aim down the sight, I've noticed that your aim is steady. (even while standing up) What's needed is to make it so when you do aim down the sight your aim goes a bit unsteady. Adds more of a realistic feel and helps curb M99 complaints. Hey, they may be using technology from the future but they're still human. Right?

3: Make some server customizations more obvious to a server maker. For example, make it so that you don't have to scourge through a .xml file to make it so that people who spawn camp don't get a point when they make a kill. Make it an obvious option. I'm willing to bet some server owners are not aware of this option.

4: For all MP modes (or at least DM and TDM), add some sort of Kit Limit. i.e. Place a limit on how many snipers there can be per team, or something to that effect. On a DM or TDM game that can effectively stop "Sniper Fests", and can force players to experiment more with other classes. (and can also help curb M99 complaints)

Feel free to add suggestions that you feel GRIN should impliment on the MP part of GRAW2, and be constructive. I really don't want my thread to become a flame war.

3: Make some server customizations more obvious to a server maker. For example, make it so that you don't have to scourge through a .xml file to make it so that people who spawn camp don't get a point when they make a kill. Make it an obvious option. I'm willing to bet some server owners are not aware of this option.

not that is a gr8 idea - if a player lies in one area too long then it subtracts a point from his score.

not that is a gr8 idea - if a player lies in one area too long then it subtracts a point from his score.

I take it you meant "now" instead of "not", right? If anything I'd really like to see options 1, 3, and 4 implimented. (granted I'd prefer all 4 being used)