Serellan is moving on

BS PALADIN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ubisoft's loss! Keep up the great work and inspire the guys and gals at Bungie with great new ideas for First Person Tactical Shooters.

Why do you think he's gonna make a tac shooter? He might, I guess, there's no way for us to know, but I'd assume Serellan, with all these years in game development, probably has a pretty varied skillset.

have'nt you ever heard of "the power of suggestion?" you know.... "if you build it.... they will come."

It's all in the jedi mind trick skillz. :starwars:

Thanks all. I'll still be around, just as fan again now. :) As it was, so it shall be. :rocky:

Don't count on that. You're still a developer, just with a new hat rack. :zorro:

Edit: I guess someone should change my group. :)

But, but... fine. You got it, mate. Cheers, and looking forward to seeing you around still.

Good luck with your future projects Christian.

You know we have loads of pine trees in Sweden, right? :P

Maybe we'll run into each other sometime in the future. It's a line of business where you change office quite often, actually a bit surprised you've been at the same place this long. But I still have a long road ahead of me to get anywhere near your experience, so I better get back to work... :)

Thanks all. I'll still be around, just as fan again now. :) As it was, so it shall be. :rocky:

Don't count on that. You're still a developer, just with a new hat rack. :zorro:

Edit: I guess someone should change my group. :)

But, but... fine. You got it, mate. Cheers, and looking forward to seeing you around still.

Maybe you need an extra new badge for all these ex-Redstorm GR guys. Like a Purple Heart Dev Badge or GR Medal of Honor or something under their new dev group.

Good luck at Bungie! :bounce:

Just wanted to say on here that ignore the asswipes on the ubi forums. Sure alot of the old fans are less than happy about the direction Ghost Recon has taken but taking it out on you is below the belt. Im sure you did the best you could for GR and we're all aware that you are as much as fan as the rest of us. Most people including myself wouldn't understand the pressures of making a major title, especially with regards to UBISOFT.

So thanks again for the wonderful GRIT and the addictive GR2 MP.

Just wanted to say on here that ignore the asswipes on the ubi forums. Sure alot of the old fans are less than happy about the direction Ghost Recon has taken but taking it out on you is below the belt. Im sure you did the best you could for GR and we're all aware that you are as much as fan as the rest of us. Most people including myself wouldn't understand the pressures of making a major title, especially with regards to UBISOFT.

Great Post! :thumbsup:

By the way, how long is your NDA? When will we see the "tell all" book? :rofl:

Conspiracy theories are always more interesting that the truth. :ph34r:

You can't be a good dev without a thick skin. Nothing that forumers can say can match what we say to each other, or to ourselves.

Staying in one job for too long can make you go a little stale, it's always good to move onto new ventures every so often in life, breathes new life into one's self.

Best of luck in your new job, you've great things at RSE as i'm sure you'll continue to do in future.

Hope we still see ur ugly mug around here still from time to time :D