Ghost Recon.net Forums

I know that noquarter is having this issue too, but can anybody get open the patch.bundle file using Nemons extractor or are we just having problems for some other reason? I can open the quick.bundle file just fine, but it crashes every time I try to open patch.bundle from 1.03.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problems at all cracking the patch.bundle open here...just use the bundler program ;)

I copied the patch.bundle into the bundler folder, created a folder named data in there and used the following commandline in the comandprompt.

bundler extract -r patch.bundle data data

and got the whole thing extracted into the data folder that I just had created.

I know that noquarter is having this issue too, but can anybody get open the patch.bundle file using Nemons extractor or are we just having problems for some other reason? I can open the quick.bundle file just fine, but it crashes every time I try to open patch.bundle from 1.03.

Same as you...

no problems at all cracking the patch.bundle open here...just use the bundler program ;)

I copied the patch.bundle into the bundler folder, created a folder named data in there and used the following commandline in the comandprompt.

bundler extract -r patch.bundle data data

and got the whole thing extracted into the data folder that I just had created.

tks worked perfect!

Might want to read my earlier post in this thread then Rpghard...you don't need Nemon's extractor anymore.

Nice tip, I need to change the entry for Nemons tool in the downloads section, probably remove it altogether?

Might want to read my earlier post in this thread then Rpghard...you don't need Nemon's extractor anymore.

Nice tip, I need to change the entry for Nemons tool in the downloads section, probably remove it altogether?

Don't remove it. Still good for GRAW1 users.

after you have installed the patch just check you GRAW2 installation folder...there will now be a subfolder there called public_tools.

In there you can among other things find the bunder program, that you really need to run by using the windows command prompt (or the new DOS for the oldtimers here <_< )

Alright DOS bots, what am I doing wrong--cd\ my way to bundler folder, ran Snow's line, got GRIN license info--looking good, then I get error and no extract--obviously I've left out a step somewhere.

I spent haf an hour editing an xml file to try and achieve that and just got hangup after hangup. :wall:

The games opening splash pages?

patch.bundle (1.03)

data\sb_templates\global\sb_global.xml

<var name="skip_intro" type="boolean" default="false"/> <!-- Set this to true to never see the intro before the main menu -->

Edited by NoQuarter

after you have installed the patch just check you GRAW2 installation folder...there will now be a subfolder there called public_tools.

In there you can among other things find the bunder program, that you really need to run by using the windows command prompt (or the new DOS for the oldtimers here <_< )

Can't you just drag the .bundle onto the bundler?

Edited by bigcat75
Can't you just drag the .bundle onto the bundler?

I tried that, wouldnt work for me. I cant get it to unbundle for the life of me. It could be because i am using vista though.

I'm using XP home, but Command prompt is telling me "bundler" is not recognized as a command, program or batch file. I'm typing it properly, so I don't know what else to do.

Edited by bigcat75

it's not recognizing what? bundler as whole or just the extract command?

" 'bundler' is not recognized as an internal or extrernal command, program or batch file". That's what it's telling me.

Edited by bigcat75

Then I'm guessing that you just have opened the command promt and are typing the command into the default path, you need to navigate to the public_tools/bundler folder for it to work as bundler.bat isn't a registered program in windows.

Here's exactly what it looks like for me when I do it...left side is my command prompt window and the bottom command is the one that works....right side is my public_tools/bundler folder with the patch.bundle copied in and a data folder created

bundler-thmb.jpg

(Click for full resolution)

Then I'm guessing that you just have opened the command promt and are typing the command into the default path

ok thanks, that is what I was doing.....

Update: Now it's telling me the same thing except instead of " 'bundler' is not recognized..." it says " 'F:\Ubisoft\Ghost' is not recognized as an internal or extrernal command, program or batch file".

I entered the complete path which is F:Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2\......bundler>bundler extract -r patch.bundle data data.

I don't want to take up your whole evening Snowfella so don't feel like you have to stay!

Edited by bigcat75