Ubi and or nvidia is just plain impossible

My latest addition to my games is Splinter cell double agent, only problem is that the game won't run properly unless i use the 162.18 drivers, only problem with that is then i can't play GRAW2 because it won't run properly. What's a guy supposed to do, switch drivers everytime he wants to play a different game, this is just ridiculous. i also now am beggining to get sick of Ubi not so much Nvidia.

My latest addition to my games is Splinter cell double agent, only problem is that the game won't run properly unless i use the 162.18 drivers, only problem with that is then i can't play GRAW2 because it won't run properly. What's a guy supposed to do, switch drivers everytime he wants to play a different game, this is just ridiculous. i also now am beggining to get sick of Ubi not so much Nvidia.

I use the 162.18s and never have problems

I completed SC:DA 2 times with my 8800GTX running 158.45 and Vista-32.... and I use the exact same setup to play GRAW2. Besides a few CTD from time to time... everything's running smoothly. I would have updated my drivers to 16x.xx but I'm waiting for NVidia to fix the shadow issue in GRAW2.

I completed SC:DA 2 times with my 8800GTX running 158.45 and Vista-32.... and I use the exact same setup to play GRAW2. Besides a few CTD from time to time... everything's running smoothly. I would have updated my drivers to 16x.xx but I'm waiting for NVidia to fix the shadow issue in GRAW2.

Use 160.03 version .

I played scda on a x1800xt512mb with no real issues but changing to an 8800ultra and a clean install of windows too, scda is all messed up in the graphics department, the thing is though the 8800 series was/is not officialy supported by ubisoft or the actual game developers as far as i read over at the official ubi forums some time ago. If you check out nvidia's release notes there is an apparent workaround for double agent and 8800 series but i could not sort the messed up graphics with nvidias hardware, and i tried different drivers from nvidia be it beta or official release and still no joy.

Try this place --> http://forums.guru3d.com/