HeXagon: Fishing for players.

Hi, I am from a clan called HeXagon e-Sports

This have previoussly been a multigaming clan with game sections like Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat: Source, Brothers in Arms, Red Orchestra: Ostfront, Call of Duty series and even some car racing games.

Today we only have a Battlefield 2 team left, simply because we found out that we did not wish to be a to big clan, it's more fun to know all that plays in your clan...take a chill pill on VT and just chat, laugh and drink a beer together in between of all the gaming. :)

We are however serious tough, meaning we keep our organization well organized and things runs smoothly as it has been for a couple of years now.

I however would like to check out the possibilities of getting a graw2 section running, so I'm fissing for players.

So far it's only me in this team. Well can not even call it a team yet as I am only fishing for players .. :)

Anyway what I had in mind was this: possibly someone else in these forums that thinks like me ? "hmm Maby I should start playing in a GRAW2 clan?" someone that are looking for some fun with this game, that could like to do it semi serious, or even very serious ? I am open for anything...

Well, this post might not seem all that serious, but it is tough ...

If you feel interested in starting up something in a serious clan then let me know :)

Cheers.

Note: I am in GMT+1 timezone, so you should possibly be in about the same zone.

Hi, I am from a clan called HeXagon e-Sports

This have previoussly been a multigaming clan with game sections like Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat: Source, Brothers in Arms, Red Orchestra: Ostfront, Call of Duty series and even some car racing games.

Today we only have a Battlefield 2 team left, simply because we found out that we did not wish to be a to big clan, it's more fun to know all that plays in your clan...take a chill pill on VT and just chat, laugh and drink a beer together in between of all the gaming. :)

We are however serious tough, meaning we keep our organization well organized and things runs smoothly as it has been for a couple of years now.

I however would like to check out the possibilities of getting a graw2 section running, so I'm fissing for players.

So far it's only me in this team. Well can not even call it a team yet as I am only fishing for players .. :)

Anyway what I had in mind was this: possibly someone else in these forums that thinks like me ? "hmm Maby I should start playing in a GRAW2 clan?" someone that are looking for some fun with this game, that could like to do it semi serious, or even very serious ? I am open for anything...

Well, this post might not seem all that serious, but it is tough ...

If you feel interested in starting up something in a serious clan then let me know :)

Cheers.

Note: I am in GMT+1 timezone, so you should possibly be in about the same zone.

Hey we at TuG are looking for mature players 18+ jump on our server anytime or drop a post at www.tugteam.com if you like it then take it from there we have few players in your timezone as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...

hex.jpg

HeXagon e-Sports recruiting for GRAW2 PC

HeXagon e-Sports are finally starting up a section for Ghost Recon. The section will play Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2.

We are looking to recruit anyone older than 18+ that are mature, layedback and dedicated at having fun :)

If we get a full lineup before 1'st of september we will sign up on the TWL 5VS5 Recon VS Assault tournament

hosted by TWL with Racked servers and Ubisoft as sponsors.

If we do not have a full lineup untill then we will at-least join the TWL ladder(s)

Short background story of HeXagon e-Spors

Our community was founded in 2004 by our clanleader krukan6.

Today we have two active sections in our team, one Battlefield 2 section,

and one Call of Duty 2 section.

We also have sponsors, so we have no problems with servers etc.

What we are looking for:

* We would prefer that you are from the nordic countryes (swe, den, nor, fin) this due to timezones, pings and

various other administrative reasons.

* You are dedicated, you know your way around in graw2

* You have Ventrilo installed, and know how to use it.

* You know your way around in IRC.

How to contact:

Email: mysticalyAThex-esports.net

MSN: mysticalyATbiaworld.com

IRC: #hex-esports.net HeX|Mysticaly irc.quakenet.org

Homepage: http://www.hex-esports.net

If you feel slightly interrested then don't hessitate to contact us for a chat :)

Peace

Edited by Mysticaly