Spawn Camp Breakout

So you decide to go on a public server to release a little tension and you spawn on a team that is camped in the spawn.

What's you best tactic to get out of it? Log off and find another server, hurl internet insults (we all know how they hurt), swap teams because you need the kill pad, or decide to stick with lemons and made lemonade?

I grab a GL and blast my way out. I can sometimes open a hole and allow a few teamates to get in position or at least run for some cover. Usually this ends up working, but then you get the "noob tuber" comment from the guy on the recieving end shooting into the spawn. LOL

Get out the GL and blast your way out is the best way. You may have to eat a few deaths but it sure works. In fact sometimes I switch teams to the one getting camped just to work my way out again. There is only one map that really sucks to get camped on and thats the cut. At the bottom of the hill the campers can sit really protected and there isn't always a whole lot you can do except wait for the round to end.

I think that is one of the best challenges about being in a public server. Breaking out of a spawn rape seems to be harder for GRAW 2 now that there is more cover and you can't shoot as accurately moving.

The trick is take some cover where you're not obvious and kill a few guys on one side or the other. Once you do, sneak out that way and hide somewhere while looking back at your spawn. Pick off all the jerks who are standing on top of a hill launching nades at your team mates =)

Interesting topic.

Now with the mod tools is shouldn't be hard for modders to create alternative versions of the game modes to solve problems in whichever way the community wants. :thumbsup:

Still good to have tactics to fend of any occasional spawn camper, which will always be there at some time.