ACU Swatch

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah Cell I think that's Multicam you posted, dude. Not ACUs. I got my ACU pantalones on. I've actually slept with these things on. They're quite comfy. WP33, could you post some screens of your mod or PM me with some? Cause I think Task Force Wraith's ACU mod for GRAW 1 looked better than the ACUs in this game cause the ACUs2 in GRAW 2 are too green. Don't have that grey tone.

Yeah Cell I think that's Multicam you posted, dude. Not ACUs. I got my ACU pantalones on. I've actually slept with these things on. They're quite comfy. WP33, could you post some screens of your mod or PM me with some? Cause I think Task Force Wraith's ACU mod for GRAW 1 looked better than the ACUs in this game cause the ACUs2 in GRAW 2 are too green. Don't have that grey tone.

Uhh, mod? Don't have a mod, dude, just took photos of my own personal ACU gear at home. :) And as you probably know, depending on lighting, the ACU can look drastically different (and GRIN made several versions of the ACU for the different environments in the game). In some lighting my ACU appears to me to be more gray and tan, or even brown, in other lighting I see more green and pinkish tan. It's surprisingly good at picking up reflected colors in the green, tan or gray spectrums, actually. It's not as good in tan/brown or green environments as my MultiCam, but it is better in gray (a la concrete, as you'd likely see in urban environments), but I'd guess once you get dust and/or dirt on it, ACU will blend in a lot better. ACU is not as bad as the nay-sayers want to make out. MultiCam, in my limited experience owning both, seems better, but ACU is a pretty good compromise for the time being. If (God forbid) we have to do any fighting in any wooded or jungle areas, I'd hope MultiCam had its day, as I think it performs better in those environments, but I don't get paid to make those decisions. :D