Mod downloads wont work

I have downloaded these mods and installed seperately to the graw2 local/english file but it does not work any advice would be appreciated.Same for maps I created a custem level folder to don load any new maps I only have two so far they dont work help please

Both mods come with Read Me files :thumbsup:

Blood Mod:

Directions to install

-------------------------------

Extract this .ZIP here:

X:/GRAW2/Local/<your language>/

X being the hard drive that you installed GRAW2 on.

Brettzies includes a more suitable guide for using different mods

Installation

This mod is designed to work with GRAW2 SP demo. Feel free to try it with other versions but I cannot gaurauntee it will work with them.

You can install this mod two ways. I’m personally using a new method, but the old rename the main mod directory to “english” still works.

Method 1

Simply extract the contents of bp_weapons_pack.v1.0.zip into your GRAW/local folder. Or you can extract them where ever you like and copy or move the folder into your GRAW/local folder. After that, rename your english folder to something else, I use x_english or x_english_orig. Then rename the bp_weapons_pack folder to english or whatever language you are using, though I have no idea if other languages will work.

Method 2

This method is actually a bit better as it lets you keep the original name of the mod without having to rename multiple directories. It also allows you to keep different mods in the local directory without getting confused. However, it does require you edit the context.xml in the root GRAW2 directory. *Note use the current version number, ie vX.X, the example is v1.0

To do this, open the context.xml in any text editor. The first few lines contain the code you need to change. Simply find the third line and change the language from whatever the current value is, to bp_weapons_pack_v1.0 Be sure the bp_weapons_pack_vX.X folder is in the local directory as well.

Both mods come with Read Me files :thumbsup:

Blood Mod:

Directions to install

-------------------------------

Extract this .ZIP here:

X:/GRAW2/Local/<your language>/

X being the hard drive that you installed GRAW2 on.

Brettzies includes a more suitable guide for using different mods

Installation

This mod is designed to work with GRAW2 SP demo. Feel free to try it with other versions but I cannot gaurauntee it will work with them.

You can install this mod two ways. I’m personally using a new method, but the old rename the main mod directory to “english†still works.

Method 1

Simply extract the contents of bp_weapons_pack.v1.0.zip into your GRAW/local folder. Or you can extract them where ever you like and copy or move the folder into your GRAW/local folder. After that, rename your english folder to something else, I use x_english or x_english_orig. Then rename the bp_weapons_pack folder to english or whatever language you are using, though I have no idea if other languages will work.

Method 2

This method is actually a bit better as it lets you keep the original name of the mod without having to rename multiple directories. It also allows you to keep different mods in the local directory without getting confused. However, it does require you edit the context.xml in the root GRAW2 directory. *Note use the current version number, ie vX.X, the example is v1.0

To do this, open the context.xml in any text editor. The first few lines contain the code you need to change. Simply find the third line and change the language from whatever the current value is, to bp_weapons_pack_v1.0 Be sure the bp_weapons_pack_vX.X folder is in the local directory as well.

Thanks for the help its guys like you who make the game more fun