[crashes after 5-10 minutes]

Coby

Hey ya all i just brought GRAW2 2 days ago i installed the game and stuff...I started to play and i was like coool game man... But then my pc crashed. And i tryed again and it crashed several times... It restarted after i played like 5 min sometimes 10 min sometimes 2. So i was thinking is this a hardware problem?

If it is i think it might be my gxf card.... Its a Albatron Geforce 6600 GT128 mb DDR3 Ram

So could anyone tell me if this card is good enough to play this game?

Thanks Coby

Maybe on the lowest of low settings, but you it might be something else. The card might be overheating, your CPU could be overheating, your power supply could be going, you might need to update Windows and/or your video and audio drivers. What are your system specs?

And you might want to try the tech support forum :)

I have a ATI 9800 pro 128 and I had crash problems with GRAW 1. I noticed my main case fan had quit working. Check for heat first. I replaced my case fan with an adjustable speed fan and have not had any problems. I can adjust the speed up high but even when I forget to do that I haven't had any crash problems since. I'm playing GRAW 2 now with no significant probs other than slower frame rates when the fireworks go off.

Edited by Muddy1