Vehicles

Tinker

agreed, would be nice to have like a HUUUGE d day landing u choose between ghosts and marines marines use the lcat and ghosts fast rope behind enemy lines blow wall for marines!!!! would be awesome then have like pack arty ships ahh one can dream :wub:

Well there was a sample HEMTT max file included in the :AW tutorials, showing passenger alignment, etc., could :AW2s setup have changed that much?

I don't think it has. So that should be a good place to start.

I can`t see any tutorials on vehicles anywere. Is it a case of someone needs to open these Max files and figure it out them selves? I was just looking at reading up, might help other`s.

<_<

Well there was a sample HEMTT max file included in the :AW tutorials, showing passenger alignment, etc., could :AW2s setup have changed that much?

I don't think it has. So that should be a good place to start.

I can`t see any tutorials on vehicles anywere. Is it a case of someone needs to open these Max files and figure it out them selves? I was just looking at reading up, might help other`s.

<_<

Don't think there is a tutorial on vehicles. So opening and testing would be the thing for this. Check names in Max against names in the XML for example, to see how the suspensions are setup and such. And doors.

• 4 weeks later...

a stealt tank for hidden operations: transport/clearing. it's light (weight/armor),fast and vulnerable.

supporters creating sinks to lower tanks to surface to reduce visibility/vulnerability

supporters making camouflage nets over tanks or creating medical stations or hq for teamLeader with staff

using fortified infrastructure increases facilities e.g. fortified hq gives more maps (tactical,strategical), allow creating way-points visible to squad

sorry .. this ideas depends from each other .. but the first is a vehicle :)

i think all classes in battle field are a good inspiration

additional: directable emv-interferencer to break enemies com system

how about a rating for vehicles, so so that a team have e.g. 20 vehicle points and the team/teamLeader can choose what units will taken limited by vehicle points

Edited by gorgoyle

• 1 month later...