Ghost Recon.net Forums

As some of you know i started playing GR since the demo, I Love the GR series.

And as a GR lover we need a league that is dedicated to GRAW2. But there isntl; and i want to change that, just because i love GRAW2 and i dont want it to die.

BQL has for me the best script and server, i spoke to Slide some days and asked him if i can try to get GRAW2 running. But then i need all your help, (Slide told me some things happend in the past that some dont like, But i dont care! I want to have a full active GRAW2 Leaugue with full support. But then we need the help from other clans, cause clans make the league how more clans how more players how more fun.

We can just sit and w8 on our lazy *ss but nothing wont happen , TWL isnt a GRAW2 ladder, IT is but it isnt for the GR series ( In my personal opinion ). BQL has a great script and reporting system and soon their own lobby!

LINK TO BQL SITE, BQL IS ONLY GONNA SUPPORT GR & GRAW2

I played on the IGS for 4/5 years, and had a blast of a time, just like so many others! even on these forums, and i want to base the match styles similar to iGS.

If we can get TRR working its just all set, REMOVE THE 50CAL IF GRIN WONT, and maybe some more, but in the beginning its just those 2.

ANd this is my idea so far: THATS WHY I NEED INPUT FROM ALL YOU GUYS,SHARE IDEAS, PM ME, OR BECOME AN ADMIN TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A STAND! IF we get this going UBI sees money for an addon ;):D

Remember this are just basic ideas!

TDM - TRR required ( Sniper 3 Will be removed )

Time : 20:00 Minutes

Respawns : 5 individual

Rounds : 1 round each map

Winmatch: First to win 2 maps out of 3

Winmap : Team that stands as last, or team that has most kills when map ends

Tie? : Redo the map

-If TEAM"A" asks TEAM"B" for a match, TEAM"B" may pick the first map, TEAM"A" the second and if needed TEAM"B" the third.

-Team that is not picking map may pick side, Ghosts or Rebel

-TDM matches are able from 2v2 until 8v8

HH - (Sniper 3 will be removed)

Time : 10:00 Minutes

Respawns: 10 individual

HHSCORE : 150

Rounds : 1 round each map

Winmatch: First to win 3 maps out of 5

winmap : Hold the hill, until other team's score is "0" or get the most points.

Tie? : Redo the map

-If TEAM"A" asks TEAM"B" for a match, TEAM"B" may pick the first map, TEAM"A" the second and if needed TEAM"B" the third etc etc.

-Team that is not picking map may pick side, Ghosts or Rebel

-HH matches are able from 4v4 until 8v8

RVSA -

-To Be Announced-

LAG TEST, before a match starts there must be done a LAG TEST (5min), if one clan has lag they can refuse the match.

The LAG TEST must be done on the following maps.

2v2 until 4v4 - ARROYO

5v5 until 8v8 - Timber

-ALLIES, In the beginning their is a possibility to have 1 Allie. U can play together on all gametypes, and report as a MUB. However it isnt allowed to play against eachother.

-Creating Atlantic Divisions isnt allowed, (example EU and US div.) Just 1 team each clan

Edited by Quekel

(Slide told me some things happend in the past that some dont like, But i dont care!

You may not care, but many teams and players do care. Keep in mind Quekel, what happen wasn't a one time thing, but happen many times even on his own ladders.

(Slide told me some things happend in the past that some dont like, But i dont care!

You may not care, but many teams and players do care. Keep in mind Quekel, what happen wasn't a one time thing, but happen many times even on his own ladders.

Pulaski. I said before I made many many mistakes. For these I am sorry. They are behind me now and no more to come. none have come up in some time now, and none will again! but if you think otherwise, that is your choice. All I can say is come see, what will it hurt? you will be pleasantly suprised I can guarantee you that.As for those looking for a good place to play, BQL has good admins who are fair, who know the game, and who want the best for the players as I do. I as the owner do not admin at all, I simply do admin interviews coder management, and of course admin management if I need to. Come see the new BQl and what it has to offer, where the clans are part of the league in more ways than players, we ask the clan leaders to meet on BQL comms to discuss issues and ideas to improve BQl and we take those very seriously! come give us a try.And Pulaski, I would very much like to speak to you on comms sometime to discuss both the past( which should be gone) and the future if you are interested? and we have 32 teams on BQL in GR who I have played with for months now, you are welcome to come ask them about me if you still have doubts.I regret the past but do not hide it, how can I make a new future if I try and hide the past?

Slide

Edited by BQ-Slide

We can just sit and w8 on our lazy *ss but nothing wont happen , TWL isnt a GRAW2 ladder, IT is but it isnt for the GR series ( In my personal opinion ).

I think you'll find that TeamWarfare (TWL) definately are a GR:AW2 ladder, and we've been supporting the GR series of games since 2002, through GR, GR:AW1 & now GR:AW2, we have had well over 1000 matches played over the years along with a huge number of teams taking part for the GR series.

TWL as a whole has been around for over 5 years, now with over 640,000 registered users, over 41,000 reported league matches, over 440,000 reported ladder matches, over 98,000 reported 1v1 matches, across a 100 different games.

...and lets not forget the countless release tournaments that we've run over the years, giving away thousands of $$ worth of prizes in the process.

Right now we're very busy ramping up our competition for GR:AW2 across North America & Europe.

Before making such sweeping statements in the future, why not do some research 1st. :thumbsup:

Our team has always played on TWL and formerly on Squadgames. Some teammates mentioned that BQL had GRAW2 ladders up so I went to sign up our team...three days later I get the confirmation email I've been waiting for. But instead of telling me that my account has been set up it just says that, "Yes it is true. the registration/ Activation issue is fixed, with our apologies.

BQL STAFF"

Well fine, I figure i'll just re-register and wait again, since my previous account never took. But this time EVERY name is reported as taken and I can't even register.

GGs BQL

Our team has always played on TWL and formerly on Squadgames. Some teammates mentioned that BQL had GRAW2 ladders up so I went to sign up our team...three days later I get the confirmation email I've been waiting for. But instead of telling me that my account has been set up it just says that, "Yes it is true. the registration/ Activation issue is fixed, with our apologies.

BQL STAFF"

Well fine, I figure i'll just re-register and wait again, since my previous account never took. But this time EVERY name is reported as taken and I can't even register.

GGs BQL

add me to msn x_truman@hotmail.com it may be that your account is activated and you cannot re register, try logging in. IF this is your email: dylanlonsdale@gmail.com then you have an account activated.

Slide

Edited by BQ-Slide

Beaver its not that i hate TWL but TWL isnt a league for the GR series, just my opinion, and probarly many others aswell..

? It has Graw ladders, i dont get your statement, TWL was a prefered ladder for Gr and the only other ladder at the time was TCZ the games between these sites were great im sure we were up.

The reason most ladders arent thriving is that some are choosing to stay away i dont know why but why join a new ladder that may or may not have a active ladder to one that has an active ladder, i just dont get it.

TWL have 5 teams active, so why not join up then more will and so on.

Unless you guys are "CHICKEN" w00t:hehe:

JJUK he is right - so no need to be sarcastic.

The TWL system as I recall involves booking matches days in advance - gay.

People don't want to sit around waiting for a match - they want to play right now. And when they're done, they want to play again straight away. Right?

IGS in its prime had approx 80 - 100 Clans all fighting for top spot. You could play a match - report the win and individual player scores in 5 minutes while your team was setting up the next match.

Clans looking for matches would set rooms up in the Gamespy lobby informing teams of the match size - 3v3, 5v5 etc.

Any Clan that wanted in would jump in the server and ask for a match.

I personally was playing about 5 matches per day in its prime, for a couple of years. Others were playing double that.

I personally was playing about 5 matches per day in its prime, for a couple of years. Others were playing double that

Some even triple, and thats what iam trying to get with graw2, so il start working on BQL cus they have the scripts for it

Sarcastic me?, you guys either want to play against the best or play the rest is how the saying goes.

You all know that Graw 2 has not got the player base that allows anything like what you guys are talking about. (yet)

Im on about mature players sorry not teens who are on there hols that can play at the drop of a hat.

Matching takes organization and the planning is just as crucial as the win (well not quite) and it all adds to the thrill.

I am not bias towards TWL although we play there as in Graw 1 we jumped on to a few other ladders but games were few and far between, so i say all jump on to one ladder that is running thats all.

Try it out if you dont like it jump onto another.

At least give it a try there are some good team s there.

The rules can be discussed to suit all, like any league.

:thumbsup:

I remember playing in a few of the TWL vs TCZ matches for GR1.. man they where AWESOME. If memory serves me right.. TWL sure did give a few ###### whoopings LOL.

Oh did I mention I was an admin back then for TWL .. hehehehe ... It's a great place ot match.. not saying BQL is not as well. I just go from experience .. and TWL is up to 14 teams and climbing..

I remember playing in a few of the TWL vs TCZ matches for GR1.. man they where AWESOME. If memory serves me right.. TWL sure did give a few ###### whoopings LOL.

Oh did I mention I was an admin back then for TWL .. hehehehe ... It's a great place ot match.. not saying BQL is not as well. I just go from experience .. and TWL is up to 14 teams and climbing..

BQL has just begun with GRAW2 but watch it grow!

OK, i've been following this discussion since the start, simply because I want to check out if theres any realistic ladders/leagues out there as I might start up an GR:AW2 team in our clan.....

Well I soon lost interrest as this thread turned out to be an discussion about TWL.. Guys, why ?

Is it really nessesery to practicaly hijack a thread to make it clear that you dislike/like TWL ?

I do know that this thread is about ladder(s) but it's not about TWL is it ?

Anyway, any initiative to make the GR:AW2 community have ladders is welcome in my book, even after previous problems in other ladders..

Ahh, just my toughts, but let's welcome this ladder...

*Warning, I might be missing something as I'm not enterely sober, but .... Cheers anyway

OK, i've been following this discussion since the start, simply because I want to check out if theres any realistic ladders/leagues out there as I might start up an GR:AW2 team in our clan.....

Well I soon lost interrest as this thread turned out to be an discussion about TWL.. Guys, why ?

Is it really nessesery to practicaly hijack a thread to make it clear that you dislike/like TWL ?

I do know that this thread is about ladder(s) but it's not about TWL is it ?

Anyway, any initiative to make the GR:AW2 community have ladders is welcome in my book, even after previous problems in other ladders..

Ahh, just my toughts, but let's welcome this ladder...

*Warning, I might be missing something as I'm not enterely sober, but .... Cheers anyway

It not a disscusion about TWL its about BQL we were just saying that why not all join the one ladder, thats is already up.

But there are to date to my limited knowledge

TWL 7 teams

BQL 2 teams

PGL 0 teams

Fact

Edited by JJUK

Well played many many matches in IGS and had loads of good times,and some poor times towards the end but that was down to Idiot's who for some reason have to Cheat.

Maybe because their ###### but thats another subject.

OK sounds really nice Quekel hope this gets of the ground m8.

Would be nice to look at number of Respawns on HH maybe and also get rid of NADE LAUNCHER PLZ

would be alot better without it,alot more competetive.

As I said hope all go's well,unfortunately I don't think SBS will be back but who know's.

you should check out wolfsongs new kits - might be some better ones to choose from.

you guys either want to play against the best or play the rest is how the saying goes.

you tell me who is better JJUK - a team that plays a competitive match once every 3 days after their "booking' comes round, or a team that between its players will be matching 10 - 15 times per day?

IGS teams did move across to GR TWL when IGS started to die off - the TWL elite thought all the IGS players must have been cheating bcoz they couldnt understand how they got beaten so easily.

now I understand what you're saying - why start a new league when there is one there.

well Quekel sees a niche in the market and has access to admin rights to host a new leage with a different gametype. in addition, he wants to play 5 - 10 matches per day - not per month as in TWL and BQL can provide that.

so ill help him build some maps - the word will be spread, and if enough former GR players from IGS roll up - it could get huge. Mot sayng it will but, imagine, as many matches per day as you can get your hands on to. Now that's gaming.

Not only that - but if you have never tried TRR MP you seriously dont know how good MP gaming can be - and replayability...nothing cmpares to TRR for replayability. Every match is completely unique.