Modding intro and outro - help

r-type

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I was wondering, is it possible to modify the intro and outro parts of GRAW:2's single player maps? Although I enjoy getting the news from the equipment screen now, I really liked how GRAW 1's insertions and extractions were always done from first person. So when I played the first few GRAW 2 maps I was disapointed by the lack of realistic in/ex. The cinema style is great and all, but not to my taste. I have only a little modding experence with games in general, but if it's not to hard, I'd like to modify my single player maps. Thanks.

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I was wondering, is it possible to modify the intro and outro parts of GRAW:2's single player maps? Although I enjoy getting the news from the equipment screen now, I really liked how GRAW 1's insertions and extractions were always done from first person. So when I played the first few GRAW 2 maps I was disapointed by the lack of realistic in/ex. The cinema style is great and all, but not to my taste. I have only a little modding experence with games in general, but if it's not to hard, I'd like to modify my single player maps. Thanks.

All you would have to do is turn off the cinematic. In other words stop them from switching to the cinematic camera in the beginning of the mission scripts. I'm sure there are people who know enough in the community to perform this little task by now. ;)

All you would have to do is turn off the cinematic. In other words stop them from switching to the cinematic camera in the beginning of the mission scripts. I'm sure there are people who know enough in the community to perform this little task by now. ;)

If any of those people could clue me in I'd appreciate it!