Still worth buying?

off-topic:

I heard my friend has the original copy of GR1 but not the expansions.

Are the versions gonna mismatch if I wanna play coop with him since I've got the whole Ghost Recon Gold installed? :hmm:

You should be able to deactivate Desert Siege and Island Thunder, no problem.

:thumbsup:

tell him to get expanions - that will open up about another 100 - 200 missions becuae without expanions he won't be able to try all the modded stuff.

Yeah, I'll try to convince him to get it. I'm just thinking about a quick solution now.

I'm pretty sure he would get it from Play.com as well and since they're out of stock, it can take a while.

^

You want goodies?

Try Frostbite.

That's a goody :thumbsup:

Couldnt locate it in the downloads section... what is it? a mod?

Come on dude, its the first return if you type Frostbite in to the DL section search engine.

Odd, I think it was because I filtered the search first time round - I never got any results. Got it now though and although fileplanet is erroring out, the second mirror is working :)

Just ordered from amazon. Believe it or not I've never played the expantions or ANY mods before. This will be a treat, and hopefully make the wait for Ground Branch easier. I really like GRAW2 (after removing the narcom!!) but it lacks the replay value of GR. I probably have more hours on GR1 (pc and xbox) than all my other games combined.

Edited by doubletap

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered from amazon. Believe it or not I've never played the expantions or ANY mods before. This will be a treat, and hopefully make the wait for Ground Branch easier. I really like GRAW2 (after removing the narcom!!) but it lacks the replay value of GR. I probably have more hours on GR1 (pc and xbox) than all my other games combined.

You got some hours of entertainment waiting for you :thumbsup:

We game 6-9 people every Sunday, started more than 4 years ago and still going strong.

Sometimes we join with friends of another squad.

This game never gets boring, but then again, neither does soccer, football, you name it, although the rules and equipment haven't changed the past xyz years.

GRAW2 has given me many hours of fun. I found it a great game but as you say, replay value lacks.

And the 4 men co-op restriction makes it a no-go for us. Suppose that has to do with the size of the maps and the objectives. Running around 9 men in GRAW2 wouldn't be much of a challenge.