Still worth buying?

For that price I am tempted myself, just in case my CDs go bad here. Hmm, yep I think I will.

For a new gamer to GR, that is an unbelievable bargain when you consider all the mods for download.

Last night I was running a GR server and it was on in the bg while I ate my dinner, watching it on WS from the other side of the room was amazing, the game just looked fantastic.

... watching it on WS from the other side of the room was amazing, the game just looked fantastic.

Everything looks amazing from across the room. Haven't you learned that after being out partying a few times. :lol:

Still it's a great game. Can't deny it. Never have never will.

please gr1?

ya all the mods are great for single player play

any of you remember the online play? Theres a never ending list of glitches and bugs, that are undetectable, sure hope you guys are talking bout the single players aspect of stuff or coop, GL on the competitive side of it. Personally id stay away from leagues and death matches in GR1.

other than that, ya mods are decent i guess.

For that price I am tempted myself, just in case my CDs go bad here. Hmm, yep I think I will.

For a new gamer to GR, that is an unbelievable bargain when you consider all the mods for download.

Last night I was running a GR server and it was on in the bg while I ate my dinner, watching it on WS from the other side of the room was amazing, the game just looked fantastic.

Everyone should get it - I bought myself an extra copy a couple months ago when EB Games were having a 50% off sale. It cost me $9.95AUD!

I keep it at work installed on my laptop. I often have to go to work at stoopid hours waiting for contractors plus I have to travel occasionally for work, and as of next week the travel will be quite regular. What better way to keep entertained up in the middle of nowhere?! :rocky:

It still looks great, I plugged my PC into my 40" LCD TV and took the Ghosts for a run on the weekend - I didn't even play the mission, just looked at the trees :P

I got mine from Play.com last week. (it almost feels like I'm stealing from them with such a low price)

I still keep wondering how have I missed the [Ghost Recon] in the past... I do remember trying the demo or something but never got into it fully.

Only excuse I can come up with is having a out-of-specs PC at the time (?) :hmm:

After playing both GRAWs, this forum got me interested on [GR] since most of the people here are saying how good things were "in the good ol' days" :) Now I have an idea what you've been talking about. :thumbsup:

OMG, that's robbery at that price, and it's a no brainer to get this game.

If you're saving for a new system so you can play Crysis or Ground Branch in the future, here's a game that will tie you down, and have you addicted for life!

Tons of mods, that will last you till the next DX---DX15 card comes out :rofl:

Can I get an Amen?

i remember when i first discoverd GR. Played R6 games before, and enjoyed em. Never had a good nuff comp at the time. Then i walk in EB one day, i had just gotten an xbox a week earlier for morrowind, and i see GR for xbox sitting on shelf, it just had came out.

and im still playing, just switched to the superior PC version. (tho xbox had prettyful graphics)

Been there, done that...twice. In many rooms in my house you're bound to find a copy of GR even if there's no PC in the room - figure that out! :hmm:

Funny thing is, ya dont seem to need the disc to play.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the case. I remember there being something different about this gold version than the old gold version on CD. With the old version, as soon as you loaded IT, you were patched up to 1.4. With the new gold version, you have to apply the patch from the dvd after loading IT. But no biggie. And I like the "flash-like' GUI.

as far as US retaliers, i just went amazon. I havent seen it anywhere else.
I got one copy on fleabay too.

It's actually been out for over a year. I gave my best bud a copy when he moved from Albuquerque (where I live) to Chicago as a going-away gift. He said it was probably the best gift he could have gotten - he didn't know it was out on DVD.

After playing both GRAWs, this forum got me interested on [GR] since most of the people here are saying how good things were "in the good ol' days" Now I have an idea what you've been talking about.
As good as GRAW and GRAW 2 may be, it will be [GR] that defines the term "classic".

haha, due to popular demand....

Temporarily out of stock. | This item will be dispatched as soon as it arrives.

I wonder why that could be :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahem

Your order for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Gold Edition has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: