M468 . barrett firearms

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the 468 wasn't a H&K product ??? The photo i've seen time ago looked also slightly different...

M468 is a Barrett product, from day one http://www.barrettrifles.com/rifle_468.aspx

And who said it looks like a 416? :whack: The rail and gas systems are not even close

BFMM468lg.jpg

416studio14.jpg

Lookin' good, Brett. Don't forget the threaded suppressor collar, mate. :thumbsup:

Edited by WP33

mm ok, thanks again WP! :P

Thinking that it's one of my suggestions M468 is a good addiction to GRAW2 ! Keep it up Brett !! :thumbsup:

If you could add to your future projects the H&K 417 in the two versions my weapons requests for GRAW2 will be over...(except for SLR105...) :blush:

Edited by caprera

Brettzies, respect mate, you freakin rock !!

I take it the EOTech has the same issue as GRAW1 ? Not seeing it get any use outside of the MRC.

Keep up the awesome work man, pure brilliance !

The M468 with a HWS would rock balls. I'd love to see that in-game! :gun:

Nice awesome work man!!

I have A classic weapon... SIG 226

http://www.special-warfare.net/data_base/2...g_p226_r_01.jpg

Brett: add the sig 226R to next GRAW2 update mod :thumbsup:

I'll see your P226 and raise you a P220 Combat. 220JCPTB_Supp2_10rd_left.jpg

220JCP_TB_light.jpg

:P

And Ballistic, the reason I don't make it myself is because I suck, and I admit it... :lol:

Edited by Pave Low

Hell I suck too, I just tire of seeing all these requests thrown at SnowFella and Brettzies, expecting the world. It must get really old for them.

You know, you're absolutely right. I tend to try and stay off that bandwagon, and try and couch my input in critiques and suggestions to existing mods. But in the long run, you're correct- if we want to see a thing we should try and create it ourselves. The only problem I see in my case is that I don't have access to a lot of this wonderful software to make things. I am not about to drop ~4 grand on the newest iteration of 3dsm and another six hundo plus on Photoshop, just to get a gun into a game. I'm sure others are in the same position, and I'll take that money instead and go buy the real thing. :D On the other hand, if a modder is looking for ideas, I'm sure not going to step aside and not give my 2 cents. ;)

But point made and taken, Ballistic.

Asfar as I'm concerned everything is fair game in a dedicated request thread or if asked for input about what to make next....but simply popping into a thread dedicated to something being worked on, spitting out 3 words of critique (hardly ever happends though, 99% of the time it's just "awesome work!" that we see) and then post a huge image of what you want to see aswell is my pet peve.

It just signals that yeah, you might of liked what you saw....but you couldn't care less....you feel more like "you idiot, this is what I'd want to see instead!"

:wall:

Oh definitely, I think ideas and pointers should be given out (in the right places). I'm really only directing my comments to R.TAPIA who has only just signed up and is already dishing out his wishes...

Brett: add the sig 226R to next GRAW2 update mod :thumbsup:

No 'please', seems very rude. Maybe I am looking into this too much though.

Yes we all have our wants for the game, I think I've made fair share of requests to GRIN (but they get PAID for their work !!).

Brett and Snow do this for fun, I think people continuously asking for things from them, while obviously showing them that people enjoy their work and that people have great respect for them, will eventually lead to problems.

But as I said, I'm probably looking into this too much.