Final Scene of The Game ** SPOLIERS**

The way I read it, it was impossible to actually guide Mitchell out of the building before the explosion, but the voice over at the end indicated he survived the explosion.

:hmm: Hmm UBI virual advert?? Mitchell in hospital somewere ? dreams of his last mission? big explosion?

3RD echelon mentioned in one of the briefs? (are they the people who run R6 of Sam Fisher)

The conspinacy junkes among us would think UBI are up to something ?

:ph34r:

Ah, the good old days...

Remember the first time you ran "Quarterback" in GR:AW? Those frantic radio calls from Salvatore forcing you to push up that hill, to try to get there just like the cavalry, just in the nick of time.

Too bad that the (scripted) storyline can't recreate that buzz for the second or third time you run it.

Thats odd, I made it out first time! He just drags himself for a couple of steps and collapses outside of the door you enter the bunker by, as the helicopter lands. I think you have to take a certain route out to be able to do it.

That's the exact same scene you get if you do not make it out too.

Hello Guys

I just want to know everybody's Opinion about Final Scene of The Game.Micheal Died or he actualy Survived? :unsure:

Actually Micheal shot himself, after living through all that; he realized he would have to go on another mission with the AI shooting rocks and stones at tanks and helo, while having ZUES's on thier backs..

His last thought was.. I could of died a hero in a nuclear blast trying to save the world and taken them out with me.. instead the general will send me on another mission with them.. and they a will nag me with "captin" i'm lonely.. I'll have to watch as they die by a sniper, because they are to stupid to not get back in the line of fire. and they will get me shot by giving away thier positions.. I CANT TAKE IT!!! BANG!

*Plays taps on his bugle*

How can a Q be a spoiler?

Did Micheal Die at The End of The GRAW 2?

Different if it said "Mitchell dies at the end!!!!"

Well it spoils that there is a situation in the final sequence where he may die...

There's a situation in every mission where he might die :lol:

How can a Q be a spoiler?

Did Micheal Die at The End of The GRAW 2?

Different if it said "Mitchell dies at the end!!!!"

Well it spoils that there is a situation in the final sequence where he may die...

There's a situation in every mission where he might die :lol:

And the way I've been playing, he has a good chance of dying! :rofl:

I don't get it! What the heck happened to everything else? Where did the Ghosts who were supposed to be covering the entrance run to? I bailed em out of countless entanglements, they could have at least helped me into the chopper! What happened to the Mexican rebels? Are they done? How's the political climate? Too many unanswered questions! :wall:

I bet there'll be one last pocket of rebels that are gonna shoot down Mitchell's chopper, capture him, and bring him into a highly-guarded, elaborate complex in another exotic location....... Rainbow Six: Miami anyone? This of course, leads to a whole new terrorist organization that Sam Fischer will have to infiltrate.

:blink:

I must have gotten a completely different game... all I had at the ending was a stats screen and then the main menu. Am I supposed to beat the game on the hardest setting or something else that I missed?

Edited by Ron