Star Stories (UK)

calius

Anyone from UK been watching Star Stories at all?

Last week was Take Thats Lifestory and this week was all about Tom Cruise ... the whole Scientology thing was milked ... extremely funny :rofl:

The whole Bratpack thing and Patrick Swayze's dancing was excellent.

pat8.jpg

Nice.

A quick Cruise Youtube clip here

Loads Of Youtube clips of previous series

OFFICAL PAGE

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Finally the Tom Cruise episode is up on youtube .... yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh wahooooooooooooooooooooo!! (that last part is a Tom impression ... well, just watch it and you will get the idea) :)

EDIT : Oops, I overlooked the fact that it contains bad language, so I removed the direct links. If you want to see it (3 parts) simply goto youtube.com and search for "Star Stories - Tom Cruise"

This was the funniest one, (maybe this should be moved to the humour section?)

Star Stories after the Cruise one did become crap thats for sure. Take That & Cruise episodes were the strongest ones.

Saxondale, ah, now thats one has people split in two. I love it personally, subtle humor in places which works great. Others don't see that and think it should be Allan Partridge belly laughs, which it isn't and turn it off.

I love the slow burning anger management side, mixed with the oldskool rocker slang to keep in with the kids.

Also ... Avey, isnt that hijacking a thread??? :P:D

Star Stories after the Cruise one did become crap thats for sure. Take That & Cruise episodes were the strongest ones.

Saxondale, ah, now thats one has people split in two. I love it personally, subtle humor in places which works great. Others don't see that and think it should be Allan Partridge belly laughs, which it isn't and turn it off.

I love the slow burning anger management side, mixed with the oldskool rocker slang to keep in with the kids.

Also ... Avey, isnt that hijacking a thread??? :P:D

Heh, I do what I want round here. :ph34r:

I see a lot of Partridge in the program, or maybe its just Coogan's way of playing both characters? His exaggerated body and facial movements plus the way he overuses the English language come to mind. But I agree, the lol moments of Partridge (mainly the one liners like Cashback) are absent, but that could well be intentional.

Ah, remember the good 'ol days: new episodes of The Office and Alan Partridge on BBC2 midweek followed by Phoenix Nights on a Friday. ^_^