Ghost Recon.net Forums

There are a number of issues that need to be resolved with the game. Server Ghosting, Anti Cheat, are just a few things that need the attention of the grin developers. Grin wzup? You guys working on a top secret patch? Give us some info on what you plan to do with upcoming patch please.

BuFFaLo-SouLjaH :zorro:

Be careful GRIN. Look at what happened to the R6V community when they were deprived of patch info for half a year. The mods on the R6V forums were all like "Ooooh well we can't discuss patch info because its confidential. We won't tell you if we're even working on it or what it will address." Kinda like what you're starting to to here.

Now look at the game. Theres nobody playing and the community died. I dont understand all the confidentiality behind patching a game. Its not like you're giving out nuclear launch codes, it's a patch for a game. Why does UBI have to be so secretive?

Is a simple "Yes we are working on a patch" that hard to confirm? If I buy a bike and it doesn't work properly or does not have some thing it should have had in the first place, I call the bike shop and ask for a repair. The bike shop doesn't say "oooh well we are not going to tell you if we can repair your bike or not. Sorry its confidential." They say "Okay bring the bike in we will have it fixed up by monday."

I just don't see why it's so hard, is all

Edited by Zoot

OEH OEH i died along with every other member on this board :P

give the man a break, patience is the name of the game and kinda fitting cause it works also very well in the game called GRAW2