Dumbed down M8?

It's me, or M8 rifle is less powerful compared to GRAW1?

Usually played with M8 in GRAW1 and had a good feeling with it, enough power and precision for my tastes.

Now the precision is still good, but a bit of the power seems to have gone...

Or soldiers are more resistant...

I'm insisting on using the scoped M8 for a reason: I'm a nade lover (no to spawn kills btw :-)) and in HH n° 9 assault is the only one kit with nade (1! :/).

I am / was a big M8 fan in GRAW1 myself. I couldn't put my finger on why but I knew the M8 just didn't do it for me in GRAW2... now that you mention it... it is indeed becuse it didn't drop the bad guys like I wanted it to.

I've moved on to the RX4 for GRAW2 SP and have been using Brettzies weapon pack in GRAW1 SP for a while now. Planning on loading the weapon pack on GRAW2 this evening so I suspect the RX4 will be history for me there as well.

Usually played with M8 in GRAW1 and had a good feeling with it, enough power and precision for my tastes.

I'm insisting on using the scoped M8 for a reason: I'm a nade lover (no to spawn kills btw :-)) and in HH n° 9 assault is the only one kit with nade (1! :/).

It's not that the M8 has been "toned down". Rather every weapon in general has been normalized. There are slight damage variances here and there, but every single non-sniper rifle requires 1 shot to the head and 3 shots to the chest.

It's not that the M8 has been "toned down". Rather every weapon in general has been normalized. There are slight damage variances here and there, but every single non-sniper rifle requires 1 shot to the head and 3 shots to the chest.

I still think the m8 is the best weapon in the game so :-P