Zeus MPAR/Predator SRAW Questions

I still have a problem with the arcade-like sight/targeting system, if it is supposed to represent some sort of thermal sight, why doesn't it show the heat bloom of the engine(s) of the target, or for that matter, any heat source? And if the weapon was intended to be multi purpose, why wasn't a bunker-busting munition option included, along with a LOS reticle (non IR) selectable with the "Z" ROF key?

And who came up with the color scheme for this thing anyway...Martha Stewart?

Why is it that occasionally when you fire at an up close air target, even if the Hips or Havoks exhaust shroud/diffuser is fully exposed, the missile will bank left or right, bypass and begin a series of lazy fiqure-8 orbits of the area before finally homing in, on the tail rotor/boom. In the meantime, the helo without any evasive maneuver or displaying any visible countermeasures (popping flares),is able to commence a number of gun runs on your position. While I agree this might make for a good visual, it is not very realistic- the warhead should have a proximity fuse. Any chance to substitute the ground target track sequence for some of these close-in shots?

Why is it that occasionally when you fire at an up close air target, even if the Hips or Havoks exhaust shroud/diffuser is fully exposed, the missile will bank left or right, bypass and begin a series of lazy fiqure-8 orbits of the area before finally homing in,

I had that happen in mission 9, the missile made about 10 loops around the heli before it blew up. :rofl: