Night Vision Full Screen = Cheating!?

Mauti

Hi guys I need your help,

I have a problem with Ghost Recon and Night Vision on the Mac. There are some clientside mods that enable Night Vision full screen(also if a sniper uses nv and zooms in he can see full screen). How do you handle this problem on a PC, because nobody can proove that you have edited your night vision. If you get observed the observer sees his night vision normally! Is it generally accepted and everyone uses it or how do you manage this in mp games? Because all in all if you enable night vision full screen it gives you an advantage and could be considered as cheating.

Have a nice day,

Mauti

Edited by Mauti

The makers of BF 1942 have amended their 1.4 patch to allow disabling of client side mods as an option to the host. This is the perfect compromise to prevent most cheating, and it would allow client side mods to be used if approved by the host or server. I don't think client side mods are a problem, if everyone is using the same modifications. This could be a multiplayer option for GR 2.