Just passed the game, thank you GRIN.

I just passed the game yesterday and I just want to thank GRIN one more time for creating one of my all time favorite games. The game was everything I expected and then some. Thanks for your time and effort making this game. I look forward to any future Ghost Recon pc games from GRIN. Now I'm going to play GRAW and then GRAW2 in order to experience the entire battle all the way through to the end. :rocky:

:g_withgrin::grin1::grin2:

PS: Thanks to all the Ubisoft people and others who also contributed to this awesome game.

I just passed the game yesterday and I just want to thank GRIN one more time for creating one of my all time favorite games. The game was everything I expected and then some. Thanks for your time and effort making this game. I look forward to any future Ghost Recon pc games from GRIN. Now I'm going to play GRAW and then GRAW2 in order to experience the entire battle all the way through to the end. :rocky:

:g_withgrin::grin1::grin2:

PS: Thanks to all the Ubisoft people and others who also contributed to this awesome game.

thanx. :rocky:

I just started the SP and it really makes you move slow and look around, just like [GR]. I really really am loving all aspects to this game already. May the expansion packs be plentiful. Thanks a ton GRIN, you've got a real winner on your hands.... :grin2:

Cheers!

Fresh

I'm glad to finally see a positive post about this game! I'm on mission 6 and have been loving every minute of it! The squad movement is much easier now, thanks! I love being able to set up my squadmates in recon mode and then turn them to assault to take out the enemy!

Thanks GRIN!