Can we have a ScreenShot reveiw ?

with only IP's to ban, what's the use? Unless you banned them in the server and got their CDkey hash, we can't issue bans in game. We would have to use an external program to ban the IP and keep a watch out for the user name. Then, all they have to do is change their GS id and cycle their IP and they are back. We had a similar problem in SWAT4 with their IP bans.

Pretty common result. They are not consistent and if from the same player could be just curruption. Remember the tool is still VERY young and I'm sure it's going to have issues. I've noticed about 30 to 50% of SS's have some form of minor corruption similar to these. Perhaps 5 to 10% don't return at all. But that is a limited sampling. I try to do random SS's when I enter our COOP server and just look through them. These aren't hard numbers but have have taken probably 150+ so far just to see what's going on with it.

We really need some logging with unique player information so we can use these. Also we need some type of log with the SS and md5 hash attached for SS verification just in case. This is not only for the player but for the admin's protection as well.

These screenshots are about TeamHOT playing in WDA server last night. I can assure you that TeamHOT prides itself on professionalism and not a single person in HOT uses any sort of hack. The Admin Screengrabs introduced in GRAW2 are very inconsistant. You cannot take them at face value, especially over something as minor as discolorations over the top and bottom of the screen.

www.TeamHot.net

Edited by MorphingJar

You cannot take them at face value, especially over something as minor as discolorations over the top and bottom of the screen.

Not one person has said anything different. No one was accusing you nor your teammates. Relax, take a deep breath.

The Implications are there. But thats beside the point. I bet if these screenshots were from Clone members, you'd be jumping down Constantine's throat :rolleyes:

Edited by MorphingJar

See it's this kind of stuff that is starting up here that really highlights the need for logging and for validation of the ss's. Addittionally, if so many people are getting this high a rate of corrupt screenshots, IMO the tool really needs some work. We have got to get a better return rate on these uncorrupted.

Edit: I think I sounded too critical there. It's a great start. It's just in need of some refinement and I think it will be very good.

Edited by FI_FlimFlam

You cannot take them at face value, especially over something as minor as discolorations over the top and bottom of the screen.

Not one person has said anything different. No one was accusing you nor your teammates. Relax, take a deep breath.

The Implications are there. But thats beside the point. I bet if these screenshots were from Clone members, you'd be jumping down Constantine's throat :rolleyes:

The only implications are I didn't know so I thought I'd ask fellow players about the SS to freak out as you have is ridiculous also notice the names where blacked out so w/e you want. Other then that nothing has been said about you or yours by me.

Other then the fact I was TRYING do some research and gather information about a subject that I didn't know about.Thats the way most people should try to do or so I thought...

Other then that TEAMHOT banned was lifted so breathe as BUTTRUG said SUP RUGG! Long time on see BTW how you been bro! You still love CAMPGROUND =)

The only implications are I didn't know so I thought I'd ask fellow players about the SS to freak out as you have is ridiculous also notice the names where blacked out so w/e you want. Other then that nothing has been said about you or yours by me.

Other then the fact I was TRYING do some research and gather information about a subject that I didn't know about.Thats the way most people should try to do or so I thought...

Other then that TEAMHOT banned was lifted so breathe as BUTTRUG said SUP RUGG! Long time on see BTW how you been bro! You still love CAMPGROUND =)

No problem, Optimus. I am glad you did some research instead of jumping to conclusions. Hope these SS issues get worked out.

Also, morph didnt know we discussed this off this forum. Thank you for your understanding and for making the effort to not having our names in the SS. GLHF

I would imagine also you weren't singled out. I tested the screenshot feature on some players in our server just because i could and wanted to know what it looked like. BDA for example screenshots EVERYONE. Those due to corruption just was thought to maybe be suspicious so he posted it to find out.

No problem, Optimus. I am glad you did some research instead of jumping to conclusions. Hope these SS issues get worked out.

Also, morph didnt know we discussed this off this forum. Thank you for your understanding and for making the effort to not having our names in the SS. GLHF

No thank you for posting and helping resolving problem, HATS off to HOT and your members. So what do you guys think about having a SS reveiw thread which the person's name should be removed. So others could help share info and debate about questionable SS? I'd rather have the options of others that play the game than just myself or your clans. I think it would be a better through community input instead of just few guys in a clan making a call.

Heck, I didn't even look at the screens close enuf to see whose name they were. You'd lose your bet BTW. Don't assume to think that you'd know what I'd do in any situation. You don't know squat.

And with that I say in the nicest terms I can, lighten up Francis. No one accused your squad of anything.