[Gamespot "Review"] No COOP SP Campaign?

I found this GameSpot GRAW 2 Review in my email from the other day. The reviewer gave it a 7. I need to read more of it, but it sounds like he is a bit biased towards "easy" games as he states in "The Bad":

Punishing and unforgiving difficulty that will make you cry, even on "easy" Universally drab color palette sucks the life out of the game.

[Merged with the existing thread on the Gamespot "Review"]

Edited by Pave Low

I found this GameSpot GRAW 2 Review in my email from the other day. The reviewer gave it a 7. I need to read more of it, but it sounds like he is a bit biased towards "easy" games as he states in "The Bad":

Punishing and unforgiving difficulty that will make you cry, even on "easy" Universally drab color palette sucks the life out of the game.

Oh man, I cannot wait to get stuck in to the review! Difficult even on EASY? Give me a break. I'll post a video of 3 AI shooting at Michell from 50 yards and emptying their clips without hitting him once. How easy does he want it???