Game wont let me go past mission "get me rosen"

I'm still not seeing what was wrong with using everything exactly the same as GRAW1 and just making new missions. All this new stuff just makes headaches. I'm pizzed.... my game will NOT let me progress past "get me rosen" , I even got an S rating and I played it twice. and.... I can't finish the game now ?

awesome job GRIN, you guys sure do know how to make a game. I have no clue as to why everyone here kisses your rear ends. This is the last GRIN produced game I buy. This thing has been nothing but bugs since I turned it on.

UBIsoft, I want my freaking money back. if this were ANY other product you purchase from a store you would be able to exchange it if your not satisfied, so we're stuck with this.

This first one was horrible at first, then patch 1.35 was birthed and all was well again in the land of recon. so, i figured everything was cool, everyone deserves a second chance (which is true)..... boy was I wrong this time.

Edited by JasonFMX

Well maybe if you wait for the next patch to come out, you won't be disappointed. You're not the only person here that's had the problem of not being able to progress after a certain mission. There's always bugs in a game when it first comes out. Some get fixed in patches and some never get patched. I was able to complete the full game so I'm thinking it's a glitch or bug.

Ill go down the line

Ghost. yeah he told me to go download the save games file from this site and use that. then the little psycho deletes the post and says nevermind hes not going to help me.

which doesnt help me anyway becuase on this site it says to go into settings then profiles t hen my profile then save games. well.... in my folder it has no folder inside settings or anyone else resembling my profile. ALSO, when I installed GRAW 2 it doesnt even show up as being installed in my program file list. I had to go to the UBIsoft folder and make a shortcut. people at GRIN are first year programming school level. And how bout the crap where if your playing COOP by yourself using AI and if you die you dont respawn like in GRAW 1 .... its like pre 1.35 patch... once you die you have to start over. So I have to play misssions 8, 9 , and 10 without dieing or I have to start over. what a bunch of freetards.

noquarter, thanks for the help but I didn't get much from those threads

zoot...... are you kidding me ? Yeah, I did it right 6 times ina row but the 7th time I just cant help but press play mission versus continue. maybe I should seek some psychological help on that ? ..... THERES NO CONTINUE THERE, THATS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!!!

Edited by JasonFMX

Start a Game,

Go to "Load Saved Game"

Delet any Quick Save's you have listed there for all the levels you have done.( NOT THE ACTUAL LEVELS) just the ones that say Quick save.

I had the same problem with mission 7 did this and it worked first time.

Start a Game,

Go to "Load Saved Game"

Delet any Quick Save's you have listed there for all the levels you have done.( NOT THE ACTUAL LEVELS) just the ones that say Quick save.

I had the same problem with mission 7 did this and it worked first time.

thanks, i already reinstalled my game though....soooo, my games are gone. haha. I was hoping this infamous profiles folder would pop up and I would be able to install the games from the download of this site.

*Takes a deep breath*

on this site it says to go into settings then profiles then my profile then save games. well.... in my folder it has no folder inside settings or anyone else resembling my profile.

The guide says to go to the GRAW install folder, then, settings > profiles > (yourprofile) > savegames.

If that folder does not contain any saves, sorry, but you've been dreaming about playing the last 7 missions.

when I installed GRAW 2 it doesnt even show up as being installed in my program file list. I had to go to the UBIsoft folder and make a shortcut. people at GRIN are first year programming school level.

Which drive did you try and install it to, I've never heard of this issue before at all.

zoot...... are you kidding me ? Yeah, I did it right 6 times ina row but the 7th time I just cant help but press play mission versus continue. maybe I should seek some psychological help on that ? ..... THERES NO CONTINUE THERE, THATS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!!!

Chill, people have been mistakenly clicking the Play Mission button instead of the Continue button, so it was a fair question. Maybe if you weren't so argumentative people wouldn't be deleting their answers to your questions.

If you want help, there are people here who will help you, if you want your money back or to complain at Ubisoft, you gotta got to Ubisoft.

awesome job GRIN, you guys sure do know how to make a game. I have no clue as to why everyone here kisses your rear ends. This is the last GRIN produced game I buy. This thing has been nothing but bugs since I turned it on.

UBIsoft, I want my freaking money back. if this were ANY other product you purchase from a store you would be able to exchange it if your not satisfied, so we're stuck with this.

This first one was horrible at first, then patch 1.35 was birthed and all was well again in the land of recon. so, i figured everything was cool, everyone deserves a second chance (which is true)..... boy was I wrong this time.

this is the reason why I chose not to help, not because you dislike all the bugs, but the way you went around asking for help

Rocky, I'm not dreaming man..... the folders weren't there. and I DID play those missions. My C+ is a few years outda date but I know my way around a computer still. And as far as it not showing up as being installed Ive heard of it too and its installed on the C drive. my OS is VISTA 64 business.

I ended up taking a pure shot in the dark pot luck move and I ended up getting it to work in my own way. I honestly didn't think I would but I did.

I apologize to the reste of you for my attitude but I'm just sick of "billionaires" that got rich off of being idiots. UBIsoft and Micosoft. (GRAW2 and VISTA). junk , junk, JUNK ! is it so hard to ask for something that works right ? Imagine going and buying cars and being this crappy.... or anything else for that matter. No one would be in business long but for computers its accepted practice yet the world revolves around it so we have to put up with it. I can quit gamging but I can't quit computers. Our world depends on them.

this is what I ended up doing

Ubisoft > Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 > Settings > (created new folder) Profiles > (created new folder) JasonFMX > (created new folder) Savegames > copy pasted all saved game files downloaded from this site.

I fired the game up and all the missions were there for me.

Edited by JasonFMX

I don't mind the ubi bashing because they deserve it, After the R6 council on the UBI forums being lied to and created only to shut the community up, they deserve nothing but monkey poop thrown at them, but to say basically to ###### off @ grin is what ticks me off :nono: , theres a big difference between talking to UBI moderators that have little to jack ###### power to get stuff fixed and Actual developers that are asking for problems

Ubi moderators and the UBI Developer Goliath ( :rant:, who's credibility went out the window and is now only a tool to mouth any thing to subside or dismiss any concerns) on the other hand keep lipping these words "Give us "CONSTRUCTIVE" feedback on everything" and then the community does only to be heard by deaf ears, and then its like a slap to the face with NOTHING, no feedback, no fixes, no nothing just waisted time on their site on topics they create only to subside the flamage for a few days until we figure out they don't give a ____.

UBI asks for feedback only to ignore it, Grin is asking for feedback and puts it to good use hence the Patches that actually did something in GRAW1, NUBI on the other hand fix about 1 thing on their "FIX list" and then break 5-10 other things in the process. :wall:

there have been SOOOOOOOO many bugs and suggestions over the past year people on this very site gave respectfully and constructively, even myself at first, (if you can beleive that) only to have about 98% of them to be ignored. Thats why alot of people just outright slay them becuase maybe it will sink in that way. They arent as good as they think they are.

As I said to someone else recently, alot of people think they are good at communicating but really aren't. Its like anything else, you either have a nack for it or you don't. They need to have a representative from GRIN first of all, to do all the talking, and he/she should respond in both "press release" style communication for developments as well as answer and give comments to as much stuff as they can. Thus far the best person I have seen do this is GRIN_WOLFSONG, most likely becuase he once was one of us. Or how Rocky does for this site.

GRIN_WILLIE was OK.... but not the best. By the way, I wonder whatever happened to ole' Wet Willie ?

Oh and PS. and for instance, if someone asks something and GRIN can't answer it they should say "we can't comment on that". That is so much more of a better answer than letting a thread drop down the ladder to an awaiting poster when you know 10 GRIN employees read it already.

Oh and PS. and for instance, if someone asks something and GRIN can't answer it they should say "we can't comment on that". That is so much more of a better answer than letting a thread drop down the ladder to an awaiting poster when you know 10 GRIN employees read it already.
That would be nice.

That would be nice.

I think wolfsong pretty much assumed the rule.

Rocky, I'm not dreaming man..... the folders weren't there.

I have to apologise! You are right, we just discovered tonight elsewhere in the forum that Vista stores the GRAW2 settings and saves in an entirely different place than XP, not only that, but hides them by default!

So, sorry for the jibe, dang Vista.

Are you sure you want to open this?

Are you really sure?

:wacko::wall:

Vista = :wall: Still in the nappies and not worth the hassle!

Tinker

:D

Have to agree I would say 90% of problem posts I have seen are vista OS.

Its a beta OS with mostly Beta Drivers, this is Im afraid is a fact.

Make sure you pressed "continue" instead of play mission

I have the same problem.. and there is no continue... I am wondering if you can't proceed till you score "black ops" in the mission. The mission starts out saying.. mitchel this is a black ops. blah blah.. It's a little hard to score black ops because the gards in the basement will probably see you. I have played it 3 times.. 3 times i came up goose eggs on the "black ops" score.. I would love to tie a hand gernade on a string and throw it through the balcony.. screw silence.. or chuck one down the hall way.. but the game won't let you do that.. or reach a pistol around the corner and shoot someone.. If grin wants you to go splinter cell on some one.. ALLOW them go splinter cell on someone.. Who cares if someone see you.. if you are the last thing they say before die is "holy" BANG.

###### does it matter. End of my rant. HAS ANYONE SCORED A BLACK OPS RATING AND HAD THIS PROBLEM?

GRIN IS THIS THE HITCH?