GRAW 2 Server Status Script

Is that a program that can be run on i.e a desktop (like a tool) ?

I have a server running, but its very annoing always having to start up GRAW2 on my gamerig to see if anyone is in playing, so would be nifty if it was able to run on desktop somehow....

Stalker' date='Jul 23 2007, 03:30 AM' post='479912']

Looks great. Is that the only info currently coming from the query port?

yeh I think so its hard to get any details about the protocol but ill have a look around

Is that a program that can be run on i.e a desktop (like a tool) ?

I have a server running, but its very annoing always having to start up GRAW2 on my gamerig to see if anyone is in playing, so would be nifty if it was able to run on desktop somehow....

no m8 you need to upload the contents to a webserver

I noticed that from the in-game server browser you can click on "Details" or something like that, and see the player list and full map list as well. I think that info has to be available from the query port too and would make a great addition to this script. See this script in action on our website here. If you figure out how to get that player list to display, I would love to have that info. Thanks for getting this done so nicely! Very cool.

Stalker' date='Jul 23 2007, 09:10 PM' post='480211']

I noticed that from the in-game server browser you can click on "Details" or something like that, and see the player list and full map list as well. I think that info has to be available from the query port too and would make a great addition to this script. See this script in action on our website here. If you figure out how to get that player list to display, I would love to have that info. Thanks for getting this done so nicely! Very cool.

ill see what i can find out

ive also integrated it into our new website

here

click on graw 2 server

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway to pull the extended Info from the server..?

I´m thinking of the info you can click into when you have marked a server, to see like "message of the day, and who the players are on the server"

buggs me when i see someone playing, that i have to start up GRAW2 to see who it is that´s playing.

Edited by Chrisp

• 4 weeks later...

ROCO: are you using the script from oap/cert ?

Tryed just about anything, but it only will get the info from our coop server on port 16251 (tryed changing port with no luck, random gametype server runs on port 16250)

www.ghostrecon.dk (see for yourself how it looks)

It was showing both servers just fine untill the patch 1.04 were installed.

ROCO: are you using the script from oap/cert ?

Tryed just about anything, but it only will get the info from our coop server on port 16251 (tryed changing port with no luck, random gametype server runs on port 16250)

www.ghostrecon.dk (see for yourself how it looks)

It was showing both servers just fine untill the patch 1.04 were installed.

It's a modified version of Cert. In the script i just changed the port from how we had modified it for GRAW1

hmm.. Tryed to create a new mixed setup and again server status script fail...

Edit:

tryed to remove some of the maps included in the dedicated_game_info.xml

And now serverscript status runs...

It seems like it has a limit to how many maps can be implement suddenly.... (can this be caused by a restriction made by the new patch or gamespy maybe?)

will try later and find out just when it goes wrong (what max # of maps is before it starts to be a problem)...

Edited by Chrisp

So, here it is..

as soon as i have more than 15 maps in the rotation, the server status script for some reason cant get the data correct... this has happened after patch 1.04

I'd like to know if others experience the same problem if they have more than 15 maps in their map rotation.?

Maybe Grin can comment on this?

Can we nail this down to a definate 15 stock maps... ? and how much does it very with custom.

If we get this clear enough we can put it in the bug reports.

If you want i'll zip a copy of ours up. It's just an html block with no map pictures in it. I can have it up for you over the weekend to download.