Who else wants to see who killed you in MP?

I think GRAW2 MP is great, but there's something that irks me greatly. Its the fact that you can't see WHO killed you! When you die you go straight to your loadout screen. This means the kill message box disappears. If you're lucky you might respawn and see your kill message, but most of the time, by the time you respawn, the kill message is long gone. This is quite aggravating when you have those tense firefights where you think you shot the enemy right before you died - theres no way to see if you got him as he got you.

The conclusion is that the killbox should still be visible in the load out screen.

I think GRAW2 MP is great, but there's something that irks me greatly. Its the fact that you can't see WHO killed you! When you die you go straight to your loadout screen. This means the kill message box disappears. If you're lucky you might respawn and see your kill message, but most of the time, by the time you respawn, the kill message is long gone. This is quite aggravating when you have those tense firefights where you think you shot the enemy right before you died - theres no way to see if you got him as he got you.

The conclusion is that the killbox should still be visible in the load out screen.

I thought the exact same (so do many BDA players), but I was too lazy to post it, so thanks 'Zoot' for taking the time out to do that. I think GRIN overlooked this as they are in an office environment and they just confirmed it via office chat. This is only one point there are more, will GRIN confirm that this will change? I doubt it, will it actually change maybe, see patch 1.xx ;)

I would like to see a chat box available at the end of round when the scores are shown, I miss typing 'gg' , 'gj' and other comments, it has become less human and more clinical.

agree with viiip. The kill box was not needed in the first place. We got along very well with the regular text box in GRAW1. Why the change and use of valuable screenspace?