no bugs thread ?

So this is the bug thread? Good, here are my observations (I have played every Tom Clancy game since Rainbow 6 1998)

SP Bugs:

Lightning fast AI teammates: This is a clipping or animation glitch. You will be walking and turn around to look at your team, and they are zipping around like The Flash.

The Mule: The perfect name for this heap. It never goes anywhere close to where you tell it to go. Utterly useless.

Pathfinding: 1000X worse than GRAW1, it is like the team in the 1st GRAW was the smarter brothers of these dim-witted buffoons.

AI Engagement: Your AI team fails to engage enemies standing 10 feet from them, but they will engage an enemy 100yrds away.

Graphics: I have my graphics maxed out, and the game looks like poop. (System Specs: Intel CoreDuo 2.14, 2gb DDR2-800, 2 x Raptor 10K SATA Drives, XfX 8800GTX 768DDR3, Creative X-Fi Fatality, Samsung 22" Wide Screen 2ms LCD)

And now the stupid stuff. The rock music on the Airport Level? The cheezy dialogue.

Weapons selection is weak.

The game sucks. Don't buy it. :wall::hmm:

The game sucks. Don't buy it. :wall::hmm:

that is your oppinion, you could easily just have downloaded the SP demo and found out it doesn't meet your requirements for a good game which if I'm to understand correctly after playing GRAW2, no game to date is capeable of your standards.

because simply this game is better then GRAW1 yet you say otherwise. they've added in new features like with GRAW 1 there were how many patches??????? yet it turned out to be very polished at the end, now I'm playing GRAW2 and yes there are a few bugs but, theres been two small patches so far... Time is whats the factor here which you're neglecting.

I did play the single player demo, it played ok, but I have played other demos and the release product is 100x better.

I really do not see how the game is better than GRAW1. The AI, which is supposed to be new and improved, is at least 1000000(x a googleplex) worse than the 3 stooges in GRAW1. Plus with 16X AA enabled and everything turned to high, and trust me, my pc can more than handle that, the game should look photo realistic. It looks HORRIBLE. What happened to the old Tom Clancy games that ruled, that were capable of soup-to-nuts modding? The original GR series, Rainbow 6 (not Rainbow 6 3, that is Unrealbow 6 IMHO), Again this is my opinion, I am not holding a poorly pixelated M416 to your head and telling you not to play this game, I am simply giving my feedback to this coaster of a game.

The worst part is, after playing the online demo with all the CS fanbois hacking away, I was actually looking forward to the SP campaign. Too bad. :wall: