[can IFF names be turned off on Client pc?]

Anyone know? I dont really have a problem with the diamonds, but the names are always getting in my way and getting me owned. If anyone knows how to turn these off, I would be greatly appreciative if you could fill me in. Please and thank you in advance.

Anyone know? I dont really have a problem with the diamonds, but the names are always getting in my way and getting me owned. If anyone knows how to turn these off, I would be greatly appreciative if you could fill me in. Please and thank you in advance.

I agree... Would rather have GR1 Style reticule. When there are 32 peeps in a server it can be maddening.

Names where added under the tags because we got feedback that people couldn't find each other and wanted this implemented.

That's what the command map is for.

I agree

The problem is that the command map would get impossible to read if you add named to it. We wanted that to stay clean so you can see the actual map and can plan stuff, which is why it's there. ;) But that request is also noted.

Unbelievable GRIN, how you guys are on top of things!

It is just satisfactory to see that suggestions are being noted. GJ Wolfsong! Now let's hope you all don't get a burn out of all that possible extra work ;)

I trust GRIN will make the right descisions in which suggestions are being implemented first and which secondary.

:grin1:

Edited by Toniezz

In GR1, you would hit... *ctrl* I think it was, to bring up the Command Map. From there, if you needed to figure out where people were, you'd just hover the mouse over your team mates positions, and it would show the name.

Probably the best way to do it, would be to have an option to leave the diamonds, and turn off the names. Then, have it so if you put your reticule on one of your team mates diamonds in-game, it would show a name. That would be cool.

I'd also like to say that you guys did an amazing job on this game.

Hi YD, long time no see. Is your brother going to be playing?

Not sure, I havent talked to him about it. I'm sure he probably thinks this game was like the others, and doesnt know that GRAW2 owns. I'll talk to him about it.

Edited by YreDeAD

Ouch, can't you make it an option? pls 0:)

Now you sound like me Toniezz.....

0:)

Yes indeed! lol :D

Don't you have a seperate thread about that? I did a search and only found these two:

Bugs, Annoyances, & Requests

What's your Opinions on MP ? (this thread...)

or should it be in one of these 'server' topics:

Dedi Server Setup Feedback/Questions

SERVER Problems - That are not bugs

console access

Dedicated server files ?

Where can I download SADS?

GRAW 2 SERVER SETUP FILE

Some last minute suggestions

a better server interface than GRAW 1 ?

Any official word on SADS?

Server question / request

^^ Also handy for your questions regarding (dedicated) server files/options :thumbsup: