Pappin' Wheelies On Da Mule

mule.jpg

this game is pure crap.... it is polluted with bugs. funny ones like these, or when you hit a tango with a 9mm he does a double backflip, then the real ones like the mule not moving when its suppose to or it going into super power mode like this, or running into buildings, or having to select your weapon and its accessories 15 times before it takes, or how some of the AI are spot on and some are purely blind. Youll stand right beside them and they will stand there and fire right beside your like your invisable. I also love how "non linear" it is. This is more linear than the last one (which I personally didn't think was bad at all, matter of fact I thought it was fine). But.. this is definately linear, its just like the 360 model. Some of the missions I kinda already know where to go becuase of that.

This game gets a D-, especially when all the hard work was already done in debugging GRAW 1, shoulda just used all the software from that. But noooooooo, thats too easy and smart.

Edited by JasonFMX

replying to papa6.

no game is flawless but the GRIN games are HORRIBLE. and I've been PC gamingfor a while

honeystick,

Hey, i figured everyone deserves a second chance. The demo seemed good so I preordered it. HUGE mistake. I found yet even more bugs.

no game is flawless but the GRIN games are HORRIBLE. and I've been PC gamingfor a while

Then you haven't tried ArmA, GTA: SA or Dead Rising (X360). Those games have some serious bugs ;)

I think you should stick to GR1. Why make yourself unhappy?