What's your Opinions on MP ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scroll the classes with the arrow on the right side. You are running at a low resolution so all 5 classes aren't visible to you on one screen.

Oh duuuuuuh. That was it. Thanks.

Oh and one more request is for them to make the game playable in lower res modes like 640x480 for people with the minimum requirements. I have a 128mb radeon 9600 agp, and at graw2's lowest settings @ 800x600 I'm only getting 31 fps tops and 19fps lows. Almost impossible to get a first shot off at an enemy who's sited you while you're trying to aim. It'd be nice to get 50-60fps at least, for mp. The min req aren't playable in mp. Can anyone alter a file to make that happen, or would that be considered cheating for having altered files?

Scroll the classes with the arrow on the right side. You are running at a low resolution so all 5 classes aren't visible to you on one screen.

Oh duuuuuuh. That was it. Thanks.

Oh and one more request is for them to make the game playable in lower res modes like 640x480 for people with the minimum requirements. I have a 128mb radeon 9600 agp, and at graw2's lowest settings @ 800x600 I'm only getting 31 fps tops and 19fps lows. Almost impossible to get a first shot off at an enemy who's sited you while you're trying to aim. It'd be nice to get 50-60fps at least, for mp. The min req aren't playable in mp. Can anyone alter a file to make that happen, or would that be considered cheating for having altered files?

We can't lower the resolution any more. Everything is coded around 800x600 being the lowest resolution. Minimum spec are not recommended (obviously), they are just what you can play the game with. The get a decent experience you need the recommended specs.

Damn good job on the cammo GriN. On maps like "the_cut" you really have to take your time to spot the target sometimes. Love the fact that "Recon" is back. Bushes are great hiding spots, and the cammo skins blend in to the vegetation so well. :thumbsup: I am finding myself having to use my scope and slowly sweep the terrain in font of me, and still I get popped by someone hiding.

We can't lower the resolution any more. Everything is coded around 800x600 being the lowest resolution. Minimum spec are not recommended (obviously), they are just what you can play the game with. The get a decent experience you need the recommended specs.

Fair enough. One more thing, could you recomend me the best agp 8x card out for gamming, and would I be able to play the game on full settings at say 1280x1024 with it and get 60+fps? I was looking at the visiontek x1600xt 512mb, or XFX GeForce 7950 GT 512mb.

Edited by bbentley77