What do you make of this...

Darkblue

... I'm not a soldier so don't know if what I'm looking at here is real or not, but this dude is so cool about what he's doing he could be taking a dog for a walk.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RXgcQNsUKO0

Right at the end one guy wonders if they will come up against a sniper today - that rooftop they are on doesn't look like it would give much protection from snipers :ermm:

Yeah that's blackwater. They're mostly former special operators. From the vids I've seen of them in Iraq, I don't think they have to worry too much about enemy snipers. They've been taking quite a bit of heat thought since they are considered mercenaries. It is a cool vid though.

Yeah that's blackwater. They're mostly former special operators. From the vids I've seen of them in Iraq, I don't think they have to worry too much about enemy snipers. They've been taking quite a bit of heat thought since they are considered mercenaries. It is a cool vid though.

Yes did some more searching - there is quite a bit on youtube re Blackwater. I wonder how the regular military feel about having mercs in the same area.

Its been posted before? Sorry, should have checked further down the threads.

Yeah I dunno how the regular military feels. I saw one video when a soldier seemed to not like em at all because he said they killed an innocent civilian but it was a propaganda vid against Blackwater. One soldier doesn't speak for all and unfortunately I'm not a soldier nor do I know any Blackwater operatives so I couldn't really give you my opinion. I did read one article about SEALs having difficulty with recruiting because so many of em were leaving for Blackwater. Not because of the pay but because they wanted a chance to utilize their training and Blackwater offered that opportunity. Not sure about any other units in the military.