is it just me or are ppl dropping a lot?

i cant seem to survive one round in a server without dropping out.

may be the lack of australian servers at present.

may be australia.

may be my phooken ######ty ISP.

how are other ppl/aussies going.

plz dont drag this to tech support - im trying to see if the majority of online players are ok or dropping too.

ty.

Lighty

may be australia.

plz dont drag this to tech support - im trying to see if the majority of online players are ok or dropping too.

ty.

Lighty

Yeah, same here, even on a UK server, and im in the UK !!! maybe its my ISP, lets hope it is :unsure:

may be australia.

ty.

Lighty

Yeah, same here, even on a UK server, and im in the UK !!! maybe its my ISP, lets hope it is :unsure:

Uk also, but after about 3 hrs of gaming on various servers I haven't dropped once.

Used to drop quite frequently with GRAW but things defo seem better with 2.....touches wood! :ermm:

Edited by FatmanDaz

well Ive seen a lot of disconnections too. I've only really spent anytime in the coop, and campaign coop (i usually host tho).

Main reasons from the chat log are

CD-Key Invalid (these are coming from peeps I know have retail game)

Player out of Sync

Edited Game Files (again I know some of these guys and they havent altered anything)

Timed Out

and probably more I just cant remember right now. Coop (not campaign missions) seems worse effected from what Ive seen tho

In regards to the number of drops..

I know it's not you guys.. but I have read that a leaked copy or few illigal copies are floating around.. hopefully it is those people that are dropping. That or some people trying to circumvent the anti-cheat and getting caught..

Edited by IrishStout

thats good news blooz - tonight we play if you're up to it ill try to host.

conspiracy theory - ppl dropping (spread a rumour that ppl have cracked copies then the drops seem legit - im not convinced )

having to close a server to change settings - is this 1994 or 2007?

ridiculous that u have to kill a server to change settings.

In regards to the number of drops..

I know it's not you guys.. but I have read that a leaked copy or few illigal copies are floating around.. hopefully it is those people that are dropping. That or some people trying to circumvent the anti-cheat and getting caught..

Well thats just wrong. I know the guys I play with very well and if they had an illegal copy they'ed just tell me, no need for lies between friends, and as for circumventing Anti-Cheat, well anythings possible but when a guys been on server for 2 hrs then gets a cd key invalid or files altered message you kinda know its BS...