Ageia physx 7.60.25 installation problem

when i download GRAW 2, it told me to install This Ageia 7.60.25 . so i press run and agreed on terms and condition. then a message popped up saying "fatal error" "installtion ended because of an error"

please tell me what to do!!! :(

i tried downloading it from different sites and stuff but still no luck :wall:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really know to much about this but my suggestions are as follows:

1. Make sure you do not have it already installed. Wheither it is another version or not.

2. If you do not have it installed try getting it directly from the website of Ageia. I don't know if that will work but you can give it a try.

If that does not work I am sure someone around here knows the answer.

My work around till permanent fix.

I had same problem error on ageia driver install (error:-135 I think) I clicked ok and it rolled back the install of the drivers then finished the GRAW2 install.

It does not complete the install fully, no links to game in start menu or desktop, a few folders missing in install directory etc but game will run if u do following.

Find GRAW2.exe and create any shortcuts, desktop and start menu etc. Drag the ageia drivers to desktop and run, do not click ok on the error, just launch the game from the shortcut you created and it should load up.

Bummer installing drivers each time but it works for me, a fix would be nice so I can install game properly

Edited by snaily

My work around till permanent fix.

I had same problem error on ageia driver install (error:-135 I think) I clicked ok and it rolled back the install of the drivers then finished the GRAW2 install.

It does not complete the install fully, no links to game in start menu or desktop, a few folders missing in install directory etc but game will run if u do following.

Find GRAW2.exe and create any shortcuts, desktop and start menu etc. Drag the ageia drivers to desktop and run, do not click ok on the error, just launch the game from the shortcut you created and it should load up.

Bummer installing drivers each time but it works for me, a fix would be nice so I can install game properly

Thanks for the suggestion but i still ain't gettin no luck :(

• 3 weeks later...

hmm, i will look into this maybe GRiN can provide us with some answers i did install the latest drivers maybe ill try digging the install up and posting it here

well i cant find my install but for a long time i never played graw2 with the new drivers, just install the original ageia with the installation of graw2

Edited by sgt.hoot

Mine was working till I tried to install their newer drivers

7.07.24 it cam up with "error 1316" I have tried a system restore, roll back & even uninstalling it but trying to uninstall it come up with a fatal error.

Their webb site is less than helpful as well.

Nasty fix but it worked.

I had to uninstall GRAW2

then uninstall Ageia drivers

remove Ageia folder left behind

reboot my system

Reinstall GRAW2 & patch it

when GRAW2 installs it puts early Ageia drivers in my card worked again

Install 7.07.24 Ageia drivers

to my surprise it all works can't see a lot of difference but at least it now all works again. :blink:

Ageia need to do some work on the way their drivers install. :devil:

:thumbsup:

Edited by Aracnid

Nasty fix but it worked.

I had to uninstall GRAW2

then uninstall Ageia drivers

remove Ageia folder left behind

reboot my system

Reinstall GRAW2 & patch it

when GRAW2 installs it puts early Ageia drivers in my card worked again

Install 7.07.24 Ageia drivers

to my surprise it all works can't see a lot of difference but at least it now all works again. :blink:

Ageia need to do some work on the way their drivers install. :devil:

:thumbsup:

How are you uninstalling the Aegia drivers? Since the Aegia installation is incomplete it doesnt give me the option to remove it in add/remove programs.

There is no Aegia folder...

I have 3 machines that i have installed it on, 2 flawlessly, and 1 problem.

Mine would not install the new drivers & came up with a fatal error when trying to uninstall the old drivers.

What I had to do was unstall the game then it let me uninstall the drivers for Ageia.

I would have thought you had to have an Ageia driver showing in the add & remove folder as the game will not run at all unless it installs Ageia drivers even if no card is present?

Sorry I can not explain your issue but I do know I had a lot of issues updating or trying to update the drivers.

:blink:

:wall: