Is it correct? The order system is broken in Mission Coop?

In a recent post, it was mentioned that some people playing 4-man Mission Coop had come across a bug where in the squadmembers could NOT SEE the swirling "move here" blue ground circle that their squadleader issued to them via the scroll wheel order system.

I am not talking about [GR] coop (now called coop). I'm talking about campaign coop (or story line coop ... you know ... the 4-man only type of coop)

Any truth to this? Can someone please verify the presence or abscence of this alleged bug?

Sleepdoc

Edited by Sleepdoc

Amazingly, 66 people have viewed this post, and no one has answered this question. I'm very surprised.

I just went over to the OnlineGamersNetwork TeamSpeak server and met a guy who was australian (meaning he has had the game fora few days now). He has assured me that the bug exists exactly as I had heard.

I'm crushed.....

So now the question is this

@GRiN?

is this a bug or a feature? Please god tell me this is a bug and you will try to fix it.

Sleepdoc

Edited by Sleepdoc

Please note that in a recent post (in some other thread), GRiN Wolfsong stated that although he cannot confirm that they are fixing this, He *DID* confirm that the guys working on Patches had read this post.

In other words, they know that we are claiming this bug exists. I have to beleive that if this is true, and they test it and find it to be true, they will have to put it on their "To be fixed" list.

To me, it is very high priority. But I am very campaign coop oreinted. even more than [GR] coop.

I have no idea how much Campaign coop is prioritized at GRiN though. One would think quite a bit, since they included the feature at all, which most games do not include these days.

Edited by Sleepdoc

I am very campaign coop oreinted. even more than [GR] coop.

Well as you know doc with Graw1 its was 4 man coop or nothing for me. [GR] coop just turned me off completely, get from point A to point B nonsense (sry Grin you did your best with what was after all an after thought add on).

However with GRAW2 its a properly implemented well designed game mode. I wouldnt say I prefer it any more or any less than campaign coop but both have their merits and if the mappers out there can make somthing similar in quality to the 3 maps we already have then I can see the new COOP mode being widely popular with the R6, Swat, [GR] crowd.... if only we could get people past their pre-conceptions that are rooted on the initial 1.0 release of GRAW1.

I'd bet my right nut that all of us here have tryied convincing people of the advances/improvements in GRAW1 that came through the patching process, and failed... sad but true :(

ok back on topic (lol) I'm also glad they seem (the post from Grin was vaugue at best) to be addressing the whole squad lead system, it does get quite confusing at times. It would also be nice if the map in [GR] coop (still calling it that sorry) could have a smaller grid size to help organize attacks better...

oh and do I get points for the liberal use of parenthesis :)