GRAW2 Spotting for GRIN

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Ya Go Thanks Grin for the game last time purchasing a Ubi title and I only purchased the game because I appreciate the Team over at Grin. Oh and I love the Games as well lol Thanks for the hardwork.

f_IMAGE00029m_75ce370.jpg

Hey Ghosts! w00t

No gag on me no more

As a first for tomorrow I'd like to ask a favour of you guys in the States and EU/ Australia (admins gonna hate this...)

When you head to the store to buy your copy (or if you already did )- take a small resolution picture (like cell phone camera) and post it here.

We're going to do a huge poster here at GRIN with ppl holding GRAW2 in their best tactical pose, as a GRAW2 release celebration at the GRIN office. We need to cover a 10 by 10 feet area here ppl :)

Have fun and thanks for the support you shown us.

Bo

GRIN

pls pin

Edited by PainExposer

Here's my pickup pic.

bch-disarming.jpg

The guys at the GameStop in the Lebanon Valley Mall (Lebanon, PA - 717-228-2234 if we're giving out free publicity) were happy to help with the pic. They said that I should have called them yesterday so they could have worn camos too. No word yet whether they would have brought their scramblers.

I felt bad about the irony that the dude in the pic was himself Mexican. I felt better when he said, "Hey, I like GRAW and I enjoyed shooting the Mexicans too."

BCH

bch-disarming.jpg

let's see.........

$59 in gas for the ride over to PA

$16 for ink and paper to print a 100 copies of this pic

$10 to bribe security with dunkin donuts

the look on humburgs face when he see's this picture all over the emergency room at the hospital..........priceless

Edited by Ironhead_TAW

Here's my pickup pic.

bch-disarming.jpg

The guys at the GameStop in the Lebanon Valley Mall (Lebanon, PA - 717-228-2234 if we're giving out free publicity) were happy to help with the pic. They said that I should have called them yesterday so they could have worn camos too. No word yet whether they would have brought their scramblers.

I felt bad about the irony that the dude in the pic was himself Mexican. I felt better when he said, "Hey, I like GRAW and I enjoyed shooting the Mexicans too."

BCH

HE STOLE MY IDEA! :angry: