GRAW2 Spotting for GRIN

Hey Ghosts! w00t

No gag on me no more

As a first for tomorrow I'd like to ask a favour of you guys in the States and EU/ Australia (admins gonna hate this...)

When you head to the store to buy your copy (or if you already did )- take a small resolution picture (like cell phone camera) and post it here.

We're going to do a huge poster here at GRIN with ppl holding GRAW2 in their best tactical pose, as a GRAW2 release celebration at the GRIN office. We need to cover a 10 by 10 feet area here ppl :)

Have fun and thanks for the support you shown us.

Bo

GRIN

pls pin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could of done this for us Europeans (England) and via On-line orders ;) we will all miss out on the SNAP & GRAW promotion for the GRIN HQ. :P I suppose we could fake it, eheh

viii

P.S. Nice job (GRAW2)

{placeholder as i need to take a picture}

As I mentioned - if you bought it already - take a picture of you and the copy - post it. We want all countries in there - be very very creative :)

You could of done this for us Europeans (England) and via On-line orders ;) we will all miss out on the SNAP & GRAW promotion for the GRIN HQ. :P I suppose we could fake it, eheh

viii

P.S. Nice job (GRAW2)

Heh, great idea!

If anyone needs hosting for their image, you can e-mail it to me at rocky@ghostrecon.net and I'll put it up for you so you don't miss out.

Anyone posting their own image please remember forum guidelines and resize the posted image to 500 pixels wide maximum.

Heh, great idea!

If anyone needs hosting for their image, you can e-mail it to me at rocky@ghostrecon.net and I'll put it up for you so you don't miss out.

Anyone posting their own image please remember forum guidelines and resize the posted image to 500 pixels wide maximum.

500*500 is well enough for what we intend to do

Thx!

This is my youngest, she was spotting for me when playing mission 3 yesterday. She also does the stance key for me, so the second she see's the bad guy, she puts Mitchell prone :rofl:

youngest.jpg

She also reminds me when there's a tank that I "need bombs". LMAO.

This is my youngest, she was spotting for me when playing mission 3 yesterday. She also does the stance key for me, so the second she see's the bad guy, she puts Mitchell prone :rofl:

She also reminds me when there's a tank that I "need bombs". LMAO.

Sweet! thanks!

I SO want a pic of Ruggbutt.....