bp weapons pack - conversion

Heck, I have that problem even in the retail version of the game.

In regards to the bullets in the mags, tried running a reset xform on the whole magazine mesh including the bullets?

And I might just have to pick your brain here in the coming days in regards to how you set up the various new scopes you made...I've got a new one in the making here but have no real idea what to do inregards to setting it up for export

hey bret i have a question, if i was able to get my guns into graw one, do you think you can help me get them into graw 2 after you found the most simple solution to this? Since you have accomplished getting your guns into graw2 i would think the best way to mod is getting guns into graw 1 first then moving into graw 2.

I might just have to pick your brain here in the coming days in regards to how you set up the various new scopes you made...I've got a new one in the making here but have no real idea what to do inregards to setting it up for export

I have a sample max file scope I made for someone, as well as the corresponding "mod" files. It's just a cyclinder with all the extra stuff, but you'll get the idea by looking at the max file and xmls. The real trick is lining it up which requires a little trial and error depending on which weapon you want to put it on. In the sample it's for the scarL or "scar" anims. ScarH seems to have its own anims in Graw2. If I have time I might put a tutorial together for it.

Will the new SCAR sounds be in the mod? BTW, ACOGs are 4 times zoom in most SOCOM guns.

Just another question? Will this mod work with the demo?

Right now I'm building it with the SP demo, so I know it works in that. Don't have the full version yet, but i assume it would work. As for 4x zoom, you can adjust the zoom via the xmls, but it's not like you just say "give me 4x zoom." It's based on fov and the actual hand positions pulling the weapon up to the camera. I have the value set to 25, but I don't know what that is in x's.

Acog works on M4, M16, MrC, ScarL, ScarH, M416, and Rx4. Slightly differnt on each.

Have you tried the m416 animas yet on the m4/m16? maybe those will line up better, or the rx4 OR even maybe grin made it easier for you to add your on animations? Awesome job again man.

Just changing the anim to m416 doesn't work for lining up sights. It produces a gap between the weapons base and the sight, depending on which one you use. It's kind of confusing, but it looks like you can push the weapon up to "meet" the sight or scope, but then you might not be holding it incorrectly. I haven't had time to experiment with that. That would require exporting the weapons over. Lots of trial and error type stuff. I'll do it later, but it also might require a fliptype sight on the M4/M16, because the scopes would be too low now, and I don't want that.

Will the new SCAR sounds be in the mod? BTW, ACOGs are 4 times zoom in most SOCOM guns.

Just another question? Will this mod work with the demo?

Right now I'm building it with the SP demo, so I know it works in that. Don't have the full version yet, but i assume it would work. As for 4x zoom, you can adjust the zoom via the xmls, but it's not like you just say "give me 4x zoom." It's based on fov and the actual hand positions pulling the weapon up to the camera. I have the value set to 25, but I don't know what that is in x's.

Acog works on M4, M16, MrC, ScarL, ScarH, M416, and Rx4. Slightly differnt on each.

Ok, thanks. What about the new SCAR sounds?