Strange position ?

:unsure: on the 3rd missionwhile attacking the check point one of the team AI would not move. When i went to investigate i found him in this possion :o i could not get him to move ! i even tryed to push him away from the van but he just sits there :( as there was a save point just before it evry time i go in hes there like that !! I had to restart the mission.

Rifleman.jpg:blink:

Beasley really should stop trying to limbodance under that Van!

Btw. My AI-buddies did not accomplish anything like that in the campaign, luckily they always did as they were told. Ok, it has nothing to do with luck, but the skills of our beloved Grinners. :thumbsup:

My demo guy got stuck behind the crane, but I got him moving again after a bit of shoving. He didn't go paraletic like that though.

At one point i pushed him all the way past the end of the van but as soon as i stopped he just shuffeled back to were he was while still in that position and just sits there strocking his gun !!

:unsure: on the 3rd missionwhile attacking the check point one of the team AI would not move. When i went to investigate i found him in this possion :o i could not get him to move ! i even tryed to push him away from the van but he just sits there :( as there was a save point just before it evry time i go in hes there like that !! I had to restart the mission.

]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/ghost12/Rifleman.jpg :blink:

This has happened to me and all i did was go into the helmet cam view (G) and move the soldier from there? worked for me but its a definate bug that needs attention!

What really annoys me about quick load, and sorry to go offtopic, is that you lose any plans you drew up for your squad on the tact map.

Although not as serious as that, you also lose your stance. You're always standing after quickload, no matter what position you were in when you saved (crouching or prone).