Disappointed in SP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dissapointed in sp, the graphics are ok the sound is good enough, i got to "the long walk" i think it was called and enough was enough i uninstalled the game, i was a bit fed up of the levels / maps they seemed quite linear ...very bland and boring.

So you paid 50 bucks for a game to uninstall it the next week? I'm going to give GRAW 2 a chance, a big one, before I even think of uninstalling it. Direct2Drive hasn't charged my account yet and I hope they never do :(

:)

Sleepdoc, I had the same problem playing lastnight. I guess we'll have towait to see if grin will fix with a patch but you think with all of beta testing they would have picked up on all the issues this game has. I am living with it but i am not at all happy with this game, too many good features thrown out the window by grin. The problems and complaints are too many to list. I am thinking of going back to graw1 until they fix this thing.

I'm dissapointed in sp, the graphics are ok the sound is good enough, i got to "the long walk" i think it was called and enough was enough i uninstalled the game, i was a bit fed up of the levels / maps they seemed quite linear ...very bland and boring.

So you paid 50 bucks for a game to uninstall it the next week? I'm going to give GRAW 2 a chance, a big one, before I even think of uninstalling it. Direct2Drive hasn't charged my account yet and I hope they never do :(

:)

I reinstalled earlier today to give it another go and i'll be honest with ya, the graphics are ok i like the weapon sounds i don't like the music much but the maps / levels are rubbish rubbish what were grin map developers doing in there plush studio?, the game as a whole is ok-ish but for me personaly the maps are rubbish, did i say rubbish enough times?

graw2 sp is alright i guess?