some free models I downloaded

=EP_Geez

oh I am in no way good at skining. But I will look in to the xml files and I will create an objects folder and so on. But if you or someone can make a skin for the weapon(s) of choice. That would be wonderful. :)

Edited by =EP_Geez

Okay if your model is smoothed for texturing i can absouloutly give it some Wonderful textures like, professional textures. just let me know if you need help getting it in the game or just let me get the file so i can texture it.

by the way i really like the MTAR , thats the isreali forces advanced assault rifle isnt it?

Edited by sniggle666

Okay if your model is smoothed for texturing i can absouloutly give it some Wonderful textures like, professional textures. just let me know if you need help getting it in the game or just let me get the file so i can texture it.

by the way i really like the MTAR , thats the isreali forces advanced assault rifle isnt it?

Sounds good to me. :) I will upload the models and will send you a PM. I have also added the Desert Eagle. Would you like the Desert Eagle as well? It may need a bit of a touch up. Which I will do if nessersery. :)

definallargeoh1.jpg

Edited by =EP_Geez

just smooth it for texturing and do the uvs, and i'll take it from there but, read brettzies pistol tutorial somewhere in weapon modding and that'll teach you how to export your guns successfully. just leave the textures part to me.

you gonna delay your mod to incorporate these new guns... or you gonna release a add on?

Sounds good to me. :) I will upload the models and will send you a PM. I have also added the Desert Eagle. Would you like the Desert Eagle as well? It may need a bit of a touch up. Which I will do if nessersery. :)

definallargeoh1.jpg

heheheheh ull have to make the D.eagle the heaviest weapon in the inventory a real one wieghs 13 lbs!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

good of you to add the credits. in future do that at the beginning of the post so people know it isn't you who made them just you who downloaded them and rendered them. the impression you give is that you yourself created these models when in reality you did nothing but render them.

Thanks for doing the right thing Geez, even though it's a bit late and should have been made clear from the outset rather than a "Some models I put together" title.

Let's move on.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for doing the right thing Geez, even though it's a bit late and should have been made clear from the outset rather than a "Some models I put together" title.

Let's move on.

Maybe a certain person with certain administrator rights would be able to change the topictitle to something like: "some models I downloaded" :whistle:

Let's move on.

Maybe a certain person with certain administrator rights would be able to change the topictitle to something like: "some models I downloaded" :whistle:

Dangit, I was supposed to do that ages ago, thanks to whatever Admin did it for me there.