Ghost Recon.net Forums

Way to go Capitan... is it me or is that voice sarcastic?

i think it is because he also had a clear shot and mitchell stole his kill

or he says it because mitchell ordered him to go recon while he (mitchell) went rambo, you know this does frustrate the AI, this is why the enemy AI goes to cheat once in a while, because mitchell is such a F$^# Up

(okay, i have no serious idea about this what so ever)

Does anyone else think the "Way to Go Capitan" voice sounds a bit sarcastic? Is it possible to put a gag on the comments?

I don't have the game so I don't know, but does he really say "Capitan" (spanish version) or does he say "Captain" (english version). Because if it is the spanish version I can see that getting old and annoying quickly.

Does anyone else think the "Way to Go Capitan" voice sounds a bit sarcastic? Is it possible to put a gag on the comments?

I don't have the game so I don't know, but does he really say "Capitan" (spanish version) or does he say "Captain" (english version). Because if it is the spanish version I can see that getting old and annoying quickly.

My spelling sucks. Looks like my spell checker knows spanish... I actually spell checked that in Outlook before posting it.

Have to agree with thread its a pointless add on, even if you leave the guys behinde and they cant see what you are doing you still get the same feed back nice shot cp etc etc.

Very annoying as is the sound "Captain" when you ignore them too long Ghost dont need continual instructions and baby sitting.

This side of it needs to go please.

Its really annoying.

Kinda off topic but I can't help but ask - in the Spanish version, isn't it weird if the ghosts speak Spanish and so do the Mexicans?\

Kinda like my my Austrian friend who said it was so weird playing games like Medal of Honor and RtCW with German dubbed voices. lol

Edited by Zoot

hopefully there is a way to mod the game to lower how frequent your teamates compliment you, also would be nice to add a hotkey to tell teamates to ###### when they keep saying "talk to me captian" every 20 seconds.

"Way to go, Captain!"

"Good shot!"

Yes. I think they are taking the mickey.

I mean come on, it'd just be suspicious if they complimented you that often otherwise.

It'd almost sound like they were afraid of you... :D

"Way to go, Captain! Please don't put battery acid in my tea again!"

"Nice shooting! Don't beat me with a jeep aerial!"

Edited by spm1138